Chapter 16

I just realized I never picked a girl to portray Destiny. So there you go.

One month later...

Destiny POV

Lily is in town. I missed her so much. I'm happy that she's in school and continuing her education. At least she's going to bring some type of joy to me right now. I ended up having a miscarriage and my only support system is Jay. I didn't tell my mom or any of my family members about me being pregnant. I didn't tell Simon because I doubt that he gives a fuck.

Lily agreed to stay at my house because I live alone now and she doesn't want to stay at her mom's house.

"How's Melody?" She asked as we walked into my room after she got settled in the guest room.

"She's walking now and a pain in the ass" I said. "How are you and Jinhwan doing?" I asked.

"We're on break" she answered rolling her eyes. So I'm just not going to ask her why.

"How are you and Simon doing?" She asked.

"We broke up and I'm with Jay now"

"So y'all didn't work it out?"

"No and to top it all off I think he has other bitches around my daughter"

"Why do you think that?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You know Melody repeats things she hears from other people now and she keeps repeating this girl named Michelle's name"

Michelle is Jay's best friend and she extremely pretty with her little Spanish accent and curvy body. She makes me sick. We never really spoke because she's so quiet.

"At least it's just one girl"

"It shouldn't be any girl" I rolled my eyes.

"So you're allowed to be with Jay but he can't be with any-"

Before she could finish her sentence there's a knock on the door. I went to answer it and it was Jay.

"Why are you so dressed up?" I asked.

"Gray's throwing a party and we're going"

"I thought you weren't friends with Gray anymore?" I asked.

"We're always going to be friends"

"Lily's here so, I can't go" I tried making an excuse. I know Simon is going to be there on his hoe shit.

"She could come too" he answered. Fuck my life.

I tell Lily about the party and unfortunately she wants to come too. So I had to get dressed and Lily got dressed too.

I was already dressed and ready to go. We got in the car and drove over to Gray's house and once we got there I seen a really pretty girl talking to Simon. Once I looked closely I realized it was Jay's best friend Michelle. Gosh, I hate her. She's never did anything to me but I highly dislike her.

I purposely sat next to where they were standing to hear what was being said while Jay was speaking to Gray trying to avoid Simon.

"Are you sure you want to sit here. It's only going to hurt you" Lily said but I completely ignored her trying to hear what was being said.

"Simon stop people are watching" she laughed putting her hand on his chest to keep distance between them.

"Do you really want me to stop?" he asked leaning towards her. It looked as if they were going to kiss. I quickly got up and walked to the bathroom to cry. I know I'm with Jay now but I'm not ready to see him with anyone else.

I know that's double standards but I can't watch him do that. I heard knocking on the door.

"Destiny open the door" Lily said on the other side of the door.

"I can't go back out there" I cried.

"At least open the door so I could get in" she said which made me open the door.

"You can't keep dragging Jay along while you're still in love with Simon"

"I'm not in love with him"

"But you're crying your eyes out like you are" she said. "You have a child honey. You're obviously not mature for a relationship just focus on Melody"

"But who's going to love me?"

"Oh I don't know" she said with sarcasm. "Maybe your daughter"

"I understand but-" I came up with an idea. I'm going to confront Michelle.

I wiped my tears and walked out the bathroom. I was just on time because she was alone.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter