Chapter 30

Destiny POV

"I made an excuse to get out of work. Are you ok? Did he hit you again?" Simon panicked as soon as I opened the hotel room door.

"No, he left me" I cried. "I don't have anywhere to go. My mom hates me and if she hates me then the whole family most likely hates me"

"She doesn't hate you" He said. "She doesn't like the decisions you make but, she doesn't hate you"

"I can't face her right now" I sobbed.

"You could stay with me"

"But wouldn't you have to talk to Michelle first?"

"Yeah but, I don't think she'll have a problem with it unless you try to attack her again"

"Ok" I smiled. I'll try not to attack her. Key word try.

Simon POV

After I got out of work, I picked Destiny up from the hotel once we got home Michelle was feeding Melody and looked up to see Destiny with bags in her hands.

"Simon could we talk outside please" she said in such a calm voice.

I followed her outside.

"What the fuck is this?!" She raised her voice. "Why is she here?!"

"Her boyfriend left her and she has no place to go" I responded. "it's ok I'm going to move the guest bed into Melody's room so-"

"Absolutely not, you go in Melody's room in the middle of the night"

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked her. "Don't start that insecure shit with me. Why are you acting like this? I don't want Destiny"

"You were with her for years and you guys have a child together with a lot of history behind it. I can't-"

"Please stop it. I love you and only you" I kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you too" she smiled. We walked in together.

"All of daddy's girlfriends are threatened by your mommy" Destiny sang to Melody as she twirled her around.

"Please" Michelle rolled her eyes and scoffed. She went into the room.

"Destiny let me show you your room" I said as she followed me.

"This needs to be painted" she said as soon as she came in with her bags.

"If you need anything wait til the morning" he told me

"Why the morning?" I asked

"Because I'm busy at night"

"You guys are dirty" I rolled my eyes out of jealousy.

I got settled in this guest room once Simon left the room.

My #1 bitch 😛💕: so you really wasn't gonna tell me Naomi died? You're trifling. We're a whole family bitch 🖕🏼

Seeing Lily text me after so long made me smile especially since it was perfect timing. I need to talk shit to someone right?

Me: biiiiiiitch I got to give you some teaaaaaaa

My #1 bitch: giiiiiiiirrrrlllll I'm in town tomorrow. Fill me in on the teaaaaaaa

The next day...

I call an Uber to the restaurant I told Lily to meet me and my gosh my bitch was looking like a snack. She getting thick too.

"Ok thickness" I said as I sat down in front of her.

"Jinhwan been putting in that work" she said sticking her tongue out.

"You guys are back together?" I smiled.

"Girl yes, he's my husband. This is a forever thing"

"Welllll, I'm single. Bitch I got dumped by Jacob"

"Why were you even with him again?" Lily asked. "You're always doing things that make no sense"

"And on top of that I'm living with Simon and his trifling ass girlfriend"

"You mean the really pretty Dominican girl?"

"Yeah"

"It's that her with Jay right there" she pointed at them and I immediately turned around and seen she was there smiling with Jay.

I smirked knowing I got something to go back and tell Simon about

✨✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter