Chapter 52

Destiny POV

"What the fuck Destiny" Bobby said through the phone. I went to work and he was blowing up my phone nonstop. I called him back during my break to just end things with him. He obviously only got back with me to make me feel like shit for what I did to him in the past.

"What Bobby?"

"Where are you? All your things are gone and you told me you were staying"

"I know you're just going to continue to cheat on me. You allowed your fucking girlfriend to disrespect and you defended her time after time. You made it seem like I was delusional for thinking she wanted to be with you and honestly I'm not dealing with that shit no more"

"I showed you I broke up with her in front of you" he told me.

"Did you really Bobby or did you do that in front of me and continued to do what you were doing. Your phone was going off all last night after you supposedly dumped her"

"You know what do whatever you want. I know you're only doing this because you want your baby daddy back"

"I barely even talk to the father of my child so how?" I asked him but, his dumb ass didn't answer. "You know what Bobby bye" I said before hanging up.

I explained to my new friend Kelly what was going on since Lily doesn't care to hear what I have to say anymore.

"Wow that messed up. Keep your head up though" she said. "By the way, are you still looking for a car?"

"Well duh, I wouldn't be asking you to take me to and from work if I had a car"

"My sister is selling her 2018 Nissan Maxima because she just got a Lexus"

"How much is she asking for it?" I asked.

"A thousand dollars" she replied. Where the fuck am I going to find a thousand dollars?

"Ok, I want to see how the car looks. Pick me up tomorrow at 1 before work"

"Ok" she agreed.

Simon POV

Melody was sleeping in her room and I had Michelle over. She keeps telling me we're done but, she continuously wants to hop into my bed knowing that I won't say no.

"No one will love me like you do" she told me while we were in bed together. She tells me this but, when we're together she doesn't act like it.

"Is that so.." I said without any meaning behind it.

"What is that suppose to mean?" She asked.

"What? I didn't say anything wrong"

"You keep doubting my love for you. Just because we called off the wedding doesn't mean I automatically don't love you anymore"

"You also don't sleep here and call me for anything else..."

"So you're implying that I only want you for sex?"

"Yes I am"

"Whatever" she reaching under the pillow and pulling out a condom. I haven't been doing anything with anyone but, her. It's just after she told me she was done I took that as a I could do whatever I want now. I just couldn't bring myself to find anyone else.

"So, this is why you've been acting weird. You've been sleeping with other girls"

"No I haven't. I was thinking about it but, I didn't do it"

"You think I'm stupid Simon. Why else would you buy condoms. So you can fuck other girls behind my back without me knowing. You know your pull out game is weak so, you bought some condoms so you could stop getting girls pregnant every other week so I wouldn't find out!!" she yelled.

"My pull out game isn't weak" I answered.

"You replied to that but, you didn't reply to all the other shit I through at you because you did have those intentions"

"Woah that's not true"

"I'm leaving!!" She said putting on her clothes.

"Shit you leave every other day. We already don't live together anymore"

"Because of your mess! Who is it this time?? Are you sleeping with Destiny again? Or is it Chanel?"

"Yo stop my child is fucking sleeping" I tried to make her stop overreacting. We aren't together. We are just having sex. We went back to square one so her acting like this makes no sense to me.

"Fuck this shit!" She yelled slamming my room door and the front door causing Melody to wake up crying.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter