Chapter 19

The next morning I overslept, I only had about 20 minutes to get ready for my date with Ethan. I brushed my hair, out on waterproof makeup and a leopard bikini. I was just putting on my sundress over it when I heard a knock on my door.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time. Exactly 10 am. He was a very punctual guy. I run downstairs and open the door. Ethan was standing there in a pair of swim trunks and an Aéropostale t-shirt.

"Good morning, beautiful" he said an kissed my cheek. I blushed a little and he put his arm around me. He led me to his 'car'. Car? Um no. It was a limousine. Holy crap. The driver was standing at the door holding it open. I go inside and find it empty.

There were black leather seats, purple carpeting, a mini bar and a tv.

I sit Down on a seat and Ethan sits next to me. The door closes and the car moves off. "Oh crap! I didn't bring a towel!" I say.

"No worries, I brought like 4. You can pick one when we get to the beach," Ethan says. He picks up a small bag. " now which movie would you like to watch?" I look in the bag and find Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2, the last song, and vampires suck. That's a hard choice, just let me say.

"Uh let's go with Harry potter," I answer.

"I was hoping you would say that," he says as he pulls out the movie. He puts the disk in a DVD player and turns the tv on.

We end up watching almost the whole movie before we make it to the beach. It was completely empty. "Which beach is this? I don't think I've ever been here." I say looking around as I get out of the limo.

"You probably haven't," he answers grabbing my hand. He leads me to the trunk and Pulls out the towels. I choose the purple and blue one. " this is a private beach that my parents own. It's part of our summer cabin."

"Cabin?" He points up a hill and I see a huge log cabin. "Oh! That looks absolutely beautiful!"

He laughs. "It's my dad's dream house. We'll be having lunch in the there later on."

"Awesome," I say. We hold hands as we walk to the shore. "I can see why he likes this place, the view is beautiful."

"Right?" We lay down our towels and he pulls out some sunscreen. "Want some? I burn like a baby."

I laugh a little and grab the bottle. I take off my sundress and put on the sunscreen. He does the same.

We grab our sunglasses and head into the water. We play around and talk. At one point, he steps on a sea shell. It was really pretty, so he gave it to me.

When we had enough water, it was around noon, so we went inside to go have lunch. The chef, Maria, made us chicken parmesan, my favorite.

After lunch, he gave me a tour of the cabin. It wasn't as big as the mansion, but it was just as nice. The couches were big and fluffy. The windows all had nice views. There were family portraits from the various years hanging everywhere.

He even showed me his room. I walked inside and it was nice. He had a huge tv and a play station hooked up. He also had a hanging queen bed with blue blankets. We sit down on it.

He cups my face and looks into my eyes. "You know, I've always thought you were beautiful. Even from the first time I saw you."

I blush like crazy and am left speechless. I just smile. He leans in and kisses my lips. Now I'm left breathless. Like wow. His lips are just so soft.

He pulls away and my blush deepens. He smiles now and leans in to kiss me again, this time, it was deeper. We go in to full out make out.he ends up laying me down on the bed. His hands move to my waist and I begin to feel a little uncomfortable.

He tried to move them to my butt but I put them back on my waist for him.

He tried moving them up to untie my bikini, and I slap his hand. I laugh a little, but he doesn't notice.

He rolls over and opens the top drawer of his bedside table. He pulls out a condom and I sit up. "Whoa. I am not ready for that yet. I barely know you, no offense. You're cute, but uh. I can't. Sorry", I say putting my arms out.

He puts the condom back and nods his head understandingly. "It's no problem. I get where you're coming from."

After that we get up and head outside. We build sandcastles and go for a long walk along the beach while holding hands.

When the date was over, we went back to the limo and headed home. We watched vampires suck on the way home.

When we arrived at my house, it was about 2 o'clock. He walked me to my door and kissed me goodbye before I go inside.

Inside, I find my mom and Amanda sitting on the couch waiting for me. By mom's crossed arms, I can tell she's not happy.

---------------------

How'd you all like the date? Comment your thoughts :3