Chapter 29

When I wake up in the morning, I check my phone and don't find any texts from Ethan. Good I guess. I'm not entirely certain I would answer him anyways.

I hope out of bed and head downstairs to the kitchen and pour myself a bowl of frosted flakes. The house is quiet so I look to the clock. It's about 9 30 am, which I guess is pretty early for my sister on a Sunday morning. I assume my mom had probably gone out shopping by now.

I eat my cereal in silence and just focus on chewing it all up. When I'm finished, I put my bowl in the sink and I head to the living room. I flip on the couch and turn the tv on. I find a honey boo boo marathon on and decide to watch that. It makes me feel more civilized.

I try paying attention to it, but my mind won't let me. It's like I have a bad feeling about something. I decide to just turn off the tv.

I try and destruct myself by going upstairs and finding my iPod. I plug in my headphones and take a seat in my purple beanbag chair in the corner of my room. I turn on one of my playlists and try to relax.

I could still hear myself think, so I turned up the volume up a bit. I picked up a magazine from a pile nearby and opened it up. At least it was seventeen magazine so I could just look at pictures if I didn't feel like reading.

Around 10, I decide I can't stand being cooped up anymore. I put on some running clothes and tennis shoes. I keep my iPod with me and go for a run.

I begin my run and feel like I could run a few miles. After about half a block though, my asthma kicks up so I just walk. Which is just as fine. I turn off my iPod and enjoy the quiet cool September air as is blows against me.

I begin to get tired of walking one street over and decide to take a breather at the little playground. I sit on a bench for awhile. This place is Erie with no kids running around, playing.

Just as soon as I thought it, I swear I could hear a little kid's laugh. I though I was going crazy. Suddenly, a little boy was hugging my leg. I was completely caught off guard. And then I saw who was with the kid and was thrown even more.

----------------------

Hey y'all. I'm so excited that this one time at band camp has made it to 500 views! you guys rock. Keep up your love and dedication. I approve re it so much. Can't wait to yodate with the next chapter. I want to make it really cute. Thanks once again for you're support. You rock!