Chapter 23

"I'll have the fried shrimp please," Ethan says while putting down the menu.

"And you miss?" Our waiter asks.

"Um chicken fingers are just fine," I answer. "But definitely keep those biscuits coming."

The waiter goes away to put in our order. I take a sip of my water as Ethan stares at me. "Chicken fingers?" He asks curiously.

I nod. "My favorite. You can never go wrong with chicken fingers."

"I guess that's true," Ethan says. He takes a sip of his lemonade. "I just figured you would order some sort of seafood."

"Well, considering I'm allergic to most of it, I think that probably would be a bad idea. "

"Well shoot, Zoey. You should of told me. I would have took you somewhere else. You could have had more choices. I'm real sorry"

"It's fine," i say. I grab a biscuit and take a bite. "Like I said, they have chicken fingers. You can't go wrong." I smile to him and he smiles back.

While waiting for our food, I try to make small talk. "So what's showing at the drive-in tonight?"

"Titanic and the last song," he says as our food arrives.

"Ooo. Those are good movies!" He smiles and gives me a wink. "I'm totally looking forward to this."

"Me too."

-------------------

After our meal, we drove to the drive in(surprisingly not in a limo). we parked his car( an extremely nice car I might add) in a spot just before the movies began. Ethan reached between the seats and pulled out some Doritos.

The last song was on first, and as usual, I cried at the part where the dad dies. It always makes me so sad and hits real close to home. It's pretty much the story of my life. Ethan out his arm around me and gave me some tissues. Man, he really did come prepared.

In the break between movies, Ethan and I moved to the backseat so it would be more comfortable to cuddle, which we did for the majority of the movie.

About midway through the movie, he leaned over and began to kiss me. That quickly turned into a major make out session. Neither of us were even paying attention to the movie.

During our make out session, he slide his hands inside my shirt and rested them on the small of my back. I didn't stop him because it felt good having him rub my back. But when he started to move them up my stomach, I had to push them away. I pushed them back down my stomach and he got the wrong idea. He then moved his hand and began to rub between my legs. I quickly push him away and smack his hand.

I give him this look and looks back at me, trying to seduce me. I look out to the movie screen and see the credits rolling. Things had become extremely awkward in the car. "The movies over so maybe you should take me home. He nods his head.

We start to drive down the road in silence. After awhile, Ethan speaks up. "I'm sorry I took things too far. I would never mean to purposely make my girlfriend uncomfortable."

Girlfriend. He called me his girlfriend. Like holy crap. I smile because in the inside I'm bubbling. The hottest guy in band is my boyfriend. " it's okay, just don't try to again."

"I won't. I promise," he says. He then pulls into my driveway. "Well here's your stop. "

"Thanks Ethan," I say as I kiss his cheek. "I had a great time."

He smiles. "Me too can't wait until next time. Goodnight my darling." He leans over and kisses me.

"Goodnight, cutie."