Chapter 25

Hey sorry it's been awhile since I updated. Hope you enjoy this :)
-------------------

The party wasn't nearly as exciting this week. It was at some senior named Becky's house. It was also raining so it really didn't help much.

We left for Julia's house early. I stopped home and took a quick shower before grabbing my sleeping bag and clothes.

I walked to Julia's house and found that I had beat Noah there. Must be out getting the pizza still. While we wait, I change into my pink leopard camisole and black soffe shorts.

We braid each other's hair and paint our nails as we wait for Noah. He shows up shortly after and I catch him staring at me when he reaches the bottom of the stairs in the basement.

Julia goes over and grabs the pizza. She whispers something to him and he snaps out of it and follows her to the mini bar where she puts it down. "Ooo jets! You sure know how to get good pizza." I say licking my lips.

He laughs and we begin to devour it. When the pizza ran out, we put 'grown ups' into the DVD player and had a good laugh.

When the movie was over, I took my hair out of the braid since it had gotten messed up. My hair was all wavy and looked super cute.

"Wanna play a game?" Julia said.

"Sure. What game?" Noah asks.

Julia and I look each other and smirk. We speak at the same time. "Truth or dare." Out of the corner of my eye, I see Noah flinch a little.

"Okay. Zoey's first. Truth or dare?" Julia asks me.

"Dare."

"Ok," Julia pauses a second to think a bit. " I dare you to shove ice down your shirt." I go the freezer and grab some Ice. I put it in my shirt and don't even flinch.

" Noah's up next. Truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth." I hear Julia fake cough. *pussy* I shoot her a glare.

" okay. What makes you think Ethan is such a terrible person?"

It catches Noah a little off guard. "Well, last year, he had a threesome. That's just not right in any way. It's against my virtues and is just stupid. If I truly loved a girl, she'd be all I need. I wouldn't need another to satisfy me. I wouldn't want one to. "

"I guess that's a good reason, but I still like him." I say.

"Okay. Then how about truth or dare for you?" Cody asks me.

"Truth this time."

"Do you want Ethan to" he blushes a little. " you know. Do stuff with you?"

"No! I'm not like that!" I see Noah relax a little. I quickly change the subject "Julia. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Go prank call Becky. Pretend to be an old woman complaining about the party."

Julia laughs and whips out her phone. In no time, she calling Becky. Her impersonation is impeccable. When she hangs up, I laugh so hard. "I can't believe she actually believed you. Holy crap!"

"I know! She didn't even wonder how I had her number. So Noah, you're next."

I rubs his chin. " I guess I'll do a dare seeing as I don't want to assume the roll of a pussy again." He looks at Julia.

"Hmm. This is tricky." She takes some time to think. " I dare you" she stops and looks around, her eyes resting on me. "To kiss Zoey."

Both of our eyes open wide and we blush. " I don't think that's a good idea," Noah says. "She does have a boyfriend."

Julia rolls her eyes. "You can't tell me you're seriously afraid of little Ethan are you."

"I don't know," I say.

"Don't be pussies. Just do it!" Julia makes kissing noises.

Noah sighs and leans over to me and kisses my lips. Holy shit! He's a really good kisser. When he pulls away, I blush. "Maybe we should do something else now."

"I second that," Noah says. We decide to watch another movie. By the time the third movie started, I was falling asleep. I started to mean towards Noah, and he didn't mind. He just put his arm around me. I know I should object, but I'm just too tired so I fall asleep just like that."