Part-263

Avoid mistakes if any.

Nandini's dress.

Breaking the hug Manik said to Nandini while cupping her face

Ma-are you okay.......I mean with that thing...... is anything paining.

Nandini holded his palms that were resting on her cheeks.

Nan-I m fine.......I hardly get pain on these days.......don't worry.

Manik smiled again and kissed her head, then he picked her up in bridal style and said her along with ready to walk.

Ma-let's make you eat something.

With that he walked out of the room, on reaching the stair case Nandini said stopping Manik.

Nan-Manik.....put me down.....dad must be here......

Ma-dad is sleeping he still have time to wake up.

Nan-still Manik.......

Ma-ssshhh........

With that he came to the dining table and made her sit on his chair, he sat on the head chair and asked.

Ma-tell me what do you wish to eat.......

Nan-jo snacks meine bole hai that will do but......

She stopped and looked at their wall clock and said.

Nan-dad 15 mins mei uth jayenge......then we will eat together.......tab tak mei zara kitchen mei dekh leti ho.......

With that she got up but Manik made her sit down again forcefully.

Ma-no.......sit here......and now for next 7 days you are just on the bed....no working no stressing out.......is that understood.

Nandini smiled and cupped his cheeks a little tightly and then kissed him making a "muah" sound.

Nan-you know you are so cute.......but

Ma-stop buttering me Nandini.......

Nan-arey......mei kaha kuch keh rhi ho.......I was just saying that.......

Ma-sshhh.....chup ek dum chup........

Nan-arey.........

Manik pressed his lips on her and after a tiny kiss he said.

Ma-iske aage agar uss baat pe argue ki hai toh we will go back in the room.

Nandini quickly placed a finger on her lips shutting up herself. They were disturbed by a butler who came on hearing them and said.