Part-341

Avoid mistakes if any.

Manik entered the mansion with a bright smile and a red rose bouquet for Nandini as he knows that Nandini have seen the album and his plan must have worked. He quickly climbed the stairs and reached his room to find it empty.

He looked around and just than Nandini came out from shower.

Manik heard the clicking sound and turned to her

Manik heard the clicking sound and turned to her. They both looked at each other. Seeing the ease in her eyes Manik was relaxed that now the things will fall in its place. Nandini was the first one to speak.

Nan-mei tumhara hi intezaar kr rhi thi.

This made Manik more than happy. He came forward and handed her the bouquet. Taking that Nandini spoke again.

Nan-betho.

They sat on the bed but at a distance. Nandini's lap was filled with the bouquet and her wet towel. There was a momentary silence and then.

Ma-I am sorry Nandini.........

Nan-I forgive you Manik.........

Manik was on cloud 9, he immediately moved to come close and hug her but.........Nandini showed her palm to him and said.

Nan-I forgive you Manik.......but I haven't forgotten anything.

Manik was shocked and he took her name as a question mark.

Ma-Nandini.......?

Nan-Manik..........ek baar k liye jo tumne muje hamari ladai mei kaha mei usse bhul jao........ but that kiss thing can never be forgotten.

Ma-Nandini......what you saw was not what it meant.

Nan-I partially agree.......but jitni easily tum bol rhe ho.......itna easy nhi hai for me to accept it........my heart still cringes whenever the thought comes in my mind that what if I didn't come.......or did I disturb you.

Manik immediately moved his head in "no", trying to say that even if she would have not come he wouldn't have done anything wrong. While Nandini continued.

Nan-be at my place........think me at your position and another boy at the girl's place....... maybe you will understand what I am feeling since so many days.

Manik's face was tensed and nervous as he knew where things might end up.

Nan-since you don't know this......even after we being with each other for 24 x7 for almost 3 years......... I will tell you.........forgiving might be easy for me........for YOU it's very easy beyond imagination.........but for forgetting things....... it's not easy for me.......even if its YOU...........mei aaj bhi dhruv wala scene nhi bhuli ho Manik........Dhruv, soha, terrace scene...........nothing........it's just that I don't show it...........