Part-381

avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Nandini's phone rang showing an unknown number. Still laying down in sleep she picked up her phone.

Nan-hello.......

St-Kya Mei mrs Manik malhotra se baat kr raha ho?

Nan(sleepy tone)-ji kahiye aap kaun?

St-ji Mei inspector prashant rai baat kar rha ho actually.........

What he said next made Nandini sit up from laying position in a jerk and making her breathing heavy. After few seconds the call ended and Nandini wiped her sweat. She looked at peacefully sleeping Manik and gulped the lump in her throat. She flapped her cold palms and turn towards him. She held his hand and shook him.

Nan-Manik........Manik utho.......

Manik was in deep sleep so he didn't wake up while Nandini again moved him but this time with a little more force.

Nan-Manik plz wake up........utho Manik.......

Finally he opened his eyes half and said.

Ma-plz thodi der aur sone do na Nandini.

And he was abt to close his eyes but Nandini shook him and said.

Nan-Manik........nyonika jumped from the space terrace........

Hearing this Manik too woke up with a jerk all his sleep was gone and he looked at her while Nandini continued.

Nan-she is no more........she committed suicide.

Ma-WHAT...........?

Nan-inspector ka phone tha......he has called us at space academy. We have to go.

Saying this she stood up to brush. Well luckily manan last night slept in decent clothes so it was okay for them to go without chnging. Nandini was in light purple plain patiyala suit and Manik in his grey tracks and blue tee shirt.

Cleaning themselves Manik and Nandini drove to space. While gng towards space Nandini called up navya and told her abt nyonika's death. She told them to go malhotra mansion to handle and inform mr malhotra until she says what is do be done next.

Manik had gone cold hearing after nyonika's sucidial death and was driving to the college.

By the time the reached students were surrounded outside the yellow tape that were put the the police authorities as a seal. Manik drove the car inside the gate and stopped as the crowd was there only. Manan got down the car and walked towards the crowd. As they were gng near the strength in them was losing. Ppl made way for manan as they knew Manik and nyonika's relation.

As they came in front they saw her body laying there and lots of blood on the floor while a constable was drawing lines around nyonika's body as a mark to remember how the body fell.

Looking at her Nandini caught manik's hand tightly to stand straight. While the inspector that had called Nandini came ahead and greeted them.

In-hello sir.......I m inspector prashant rai...... Meine hi aapko call kiya tha. Watch men ne dekha hai mrs nyonika malhotra ko terrace se kudte hove and unki immediate death hogai.