Part-209

Avoid mistakes if any

Next day Nandini was getting use to that truth bt there were certain moments wen she compared Manik in that situation and realised that how helpless he would have been without a mother and than she use to cry.

Though her crying had reduced bt she lost her jollyness. Malhotra mansion was always quiet bt these days this quietness was itching everyone there even the butlers coz Nandini's giggling sound was lost.

Nandini visited space to train navmaan and students for musicana while Manik was having tough time in concentrating bt he managed. Nyoshad were living a normal life while Nandini was losing herself in that Cruel truth of manik's life.

Gang knew abt Nandini's behaviour and cabir for a chng invited everyone at his place for dinner bt over there Nandini seeing a playing aarav started crying silently thinking that did nyonika at least stayed with Manik wen he was an infant, wen he didn't knew to talk,to walk, to eat. Did she provide him toys to play.

And wen she thought those aspects from negative point her heart burned more thinking how did he survive all these

And wen she thought those aspects from negative point her heart burned more thinking how did he survive all these. While the gang realised that watever it is it is deep and dark. Cabir's dinner idea too got flop.

So the next day Manik was with Nandini at home as Nandini use to get tired very quickly and Manik was there took look after her.

It was after lunch Manik made Nandini sit face to face on bed and said in the softest tone possible

Ma-Nandini.....I know that you are hiding something from me......bt wat I don't know I tried bt still you are not gvg in......wats the matter

Her held his left palm and said

Ma-rishab ka kuch matter hai?......amms ne kuch bola......ya you saw something pity that you have take it on your heart?......humse koi galti hovi hai.......Meine kuch kiya hai unknowingly........and if I m the culprit than you know you can do anything ryt..........you want to punch me.....you can......ek nhi teen-chaar maar lo.....usse bhi maan nhi bharta toh hit me till you are satisfied......take

Saying this he moved his face towards left gvg his ryt cheek to Nandini so that she can punch him. But again said

Ma-wait angle thik krne do

Saying this he moved his cheek a lil upwards in slanting position gvg a proper angle to hit him bt seeing him fresh tears brimmed in her eyes. She gently cupped his ryt cheek and rubbed her thumb whr it rested.