Part-276

Avoid mistakes if any.

Manik slept on his stomach while Nandini gathered her saree pallu and tucked it on her waist/ underskirt. She climbed on the bed on her knees and adjusted herself beside manik's lower back. She dipped her fingers in the oil to check its warmness and then poured on Manik back. She first spread the oil all over his back and then started gvg him a good back massage. While Manik on feeling her soft yet strong and powerful hand felt bless and at some touches he would shiver.

Gvg a good 20-25 mins of back massage Nandini came down near his feet and poured oil on his legs. She spread it right from his mid-thigh till his feet and gave him the same massage like back. Gvg proper attention to both his legs Nandini came near his face and was abt to say him to sit upright so that she can give him a head massage but as she opened her mouth she saw Manik dozing of so she leaned and placed a gentle kiss on the corner of his lips which made Manik smile and at next min he was in deep slumber.

Nandini gently poured oil on his head and massaged it. She massaged his hair to give nourishment to his hair rather than releasing the pain coz he was sleeping and sleep will automatically give rest to his muscles and his pain will also go.

Once done Nandini combed his hair with her hand. Washed her hand with soap and covered him with duvet. She adjusted the AC temperature and came down. She had her lunch and asked Lucy to go back home as she will manage the rest of the day.

Having her lunch Nandini made way in kitchen and started preparing to make aloo paratha. She made it with all the love and then wrapped up the kitchen mess. She made a face pack and kept in the freezer to let it get cold.

Then she had her own time in watching tv, gng through magazines, keeping their belongings in its ryt place, talking with her friends ,Mr malhotra and rishab, adoring her husband. She had gone to use washroom when Manik stirred in his sleep. Still trying to open his eyes he called out for Nandini.

Nandini replied him but he was continuously calling her as she can't be seen neither she touched him. Manik opened his eyes to look for her and saw room empty but she was replying to him. Soon Nandini came out and both looked at each other. Nandini came along with the napkin with which she was wiping her hand and sat beside him and asked.

Nan-feeling better......?

Ma-hhmm.....

Saying this he rested his head on her shoulder and was nuzzling in crook of her neck. Nandini lovingly moved her fingers in his hair and asked.

Nan-hungry.......?

Ma-yes......

Nan-chalo then I have made paratha's for you.......

Ma-hhmm

He replied positively but his attention was still in nuzzling. Nandini forcefully parted him away and got up. She asked him to just wash his face and teeth by the time she will get his meal upstairs.

Nandini came down in kitchen and Manik went to clean his teeth. Nandini came back with hot paratha's with a nice lump of butter melting on the first paratha and his earl tea in a tray while Manik was waiting for her.

Nandini placed the tray infront of him and asked him to start. Manik waited for his first bite but Nandini was busy in thinking something that she forgot and left by just placing the tray in front of him.