Part-353

Avoid mistakes if any.

Nandini wiped the lone tear that escaped her eyes and was abt to go back in. She stood up when a car entered inside malhotra mansion and stopped with a loud sound. Nandini and V stood up to go inside to see who it was.

Here a butler came to Manik and said a lady is there downstairs waiting for him. Having a faded idea abt the lady Manik came down. In the mean time gang too had arrived and so did the elders.

Seeing the lady manik's anger reached its peak. He fisted his hand but soon his fist found a soft hand. Nandini stood beside him controlling him while Soha came close to Manik and said in her filthy tone.

So-are you shocked seeing me alive Manik.

And she seductively locked her hands around his neck to which Manik jerked off her hands brutally. While Soha gave a disgusting chuckle and said.

So-don't you wanna know k mei kaise wapas aagai........well let me tell you......nyonika malhotra.....

This name was enough for Manik to know what must have happen and he felt more disgusted. While Soha continued.

So-she had a deal with dad to file a complaint against you and rest is the history........but you know what Manik.......your charm still haven't left my mind..........so I m back......

Ma(gritting his teeth)-what do you want Soha.

So-simple........a deal.........a deal in which I will give and take something from you............Mei tum sab ko chod k chali jaogi........even won't harm bhai's love life.....

Seeing at V with some evil eyes and continued.

So-but in return you will have to give me your one night.......simple.

Hearing this elders were shocked to see such things while Manik closed his eyes controlling himself from hitting Soha. While Soha said further.

So-and if not than I will have to ruin everything.......you know what I mean ryt.

Than she came to Nandini and said in the same disgust tone.

So-hey nanz......kaisi ho tum.........ahuh.....how stupid of me........tum kaisi thik ho skti ho....... Manik jo pareshaan hai.......well I have a way to sort out your problem.........convince Manik to spend a night with me and everything is over.......waise bhi Manik tumhari baat jath se maan leta hai.......ryt.

And in next second Nandini slapped Soha.......so strongly that her lips started bleeding. Soha started huffing like an angry bull while Nandini said gritting her teeths.

Nan-GET OUT OF MY HOUSE.

Soha was spitting fire from her eyes while Nandini shouted.

Nan-GUARDS........

Soon men in black suit with guns in their hand entered in stood behind Soha in front of Nandini waiting for her to give them orders while Nandini said

Nan-bhar pheko isse.......

The guards caught her elbow and started dragging her out of the house while Soha was screaming that she won't leave her . As she left everyone realised that in what mess Nandini had saved Manik and fab5 years back. While Nandini looked at Manik with wet eyes but in next second she moved her gaze.