Part-295

Avoid mistakes if any.

With disappointment the gang came back in their rooms and were relaxing as they were tired after sight seeing. While Manan just left to go wherever the destiny takes them.

Roaming around the city randomly, they were finally walking on a foot path (something like marine drive) with their hands wrapped around each other. They were talking randomly till now but after they started walking the became comfortably silent.

Seems like destiny has some plans for them. After walking for a short distance Manan saw a pregnant couple passing by beside them. Suddenly Manik's demand of the pillow popped in their mind.

Firstly nothing happened but again after few moments another couple passed though her baby bump was small but it was visible. Something stirred inside Nandini but they kept walking silently.

After a good time again they saw a pregnant couple sitting on the chair nearby and were having peanuts, they were feeding each other and smiling to the fullest.

Manik somehow managed to divert his mind but unintentionally Nandini's hand got placed on her flat tummy and she started feeling empty.

She quickly withdrew her hand from her tummy so that Manik doesn't see it. Again a pregnant women with her MIL caught their attention. Seeing her Nandini thought abt the feeling of at least stuffing the pillow under her kurta.

Actually there was a famous gynaecologist in this area that's why so many pregnant women's were seen. Anyways like this they actually saw so many pregnant women's that for a moment Nandini decided to stuff the pillow.

But the problem was that how will she say it to Manik. She is feeling shy to say something like that to him and that's why she decided to wait and see how the thing goes.

After walking for some good time Manik lead their way to a cafe as they were hungry. He made Nandini sit on their table and went to get their orders.

After Manik left to bring their orders, Nandini's mind wandered around this whole pregnancy thing. She was feeling that emptiness and excitement abt this pillow idea. Suddenly her heart made her realised that if she is feeling like this than what must be Manik feeling.

After all it was him who had word out his desire and she simply denied it. He must have felt hurt which made her feel guilty. Hence Nandini decided that tonight she will surprise him with the fake baby bump.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Manik who came back with sandwiches and coffee for them along with cheesecake. They had all that along with talking. While eating Nandini heard from the beside table that there is some mall over here which is very beautiful. So after the decided to leave Nandini held Manik's elbow and said.

Nan-there is some mall nearby.......chalo na waha jate hai.

Ma-mall......abhi?.......Nandini it's 7 mall jaldi band hojayega.

Nan-thodi der.......waise bhi we have nothing to do.

Ma-fine......chalo.

They reached the mall through a cab and entered in. They started looking around for something random but nothing caught their attention though the interior were fantastic which actually was liked by them.