Part-236

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 200 comments. Read the note given down and VERY VERY BERY CAREFULLY.

Manik rang the bell and soon a happy and smiling Nandini opened the door to welcome him. Seeing her he smiled as well but first thing that Nandini did was to take all those bags from his hand as he is holding it from a very long time.

She took the bags and made way for him to enter. She closed the door with her foot and came behind him but then moved ahead and placed the bags on the dining table.

She turned to him and Manik took her in a warm hug as he was seeing her after a very long and tiring day. Breaking the hug Nandini said.

Nan-get fresh I will make some tea for you

Ma-okay.

He walked upstairs and switched on the lights. He moved ahead to see his night clothes and towel placed neatly folded on the bed for him. He smiled at her caring gesture and picked up the towel and headed to take a warm relaxing shower.

Soon he came down and joined Nandini. When he came near dining table which is connected to the open kitchen. He saw her putting tea leaves in the steel vessel. Seeing that he asked because of hunger.

Ma-abhi tak chai nhi hovi hai.

Nan-muje bartan dho k use karna padega........tum abhi toh dishwash laye ho toh time toh lagega na........

Ma-tumne dishwash bhi mangaya tha.

Nandini who was busy in washing another vessel so that she can cook dinner in that along with looking at the milk which she had kept for boiling asked on listening him.

Nan-mangaya matlab.........yeh sab saman tum hi toh laye ho.......

Ma-yeah I got this but I didn't shop all this....... actually V ne sab kharid k diya because I was not bargaining for vegetables.

Nan-ohhh...

She off the milk gas as it was done and kept another container to cook rice in that. Then she quickly mixed all the ingredients for dal and then poured milk in tea as it was done.

She poured that in a cup and placed the dal container in place of tea. Well in this house they had only two burner gas as it was of olden times so she had to manage in that only.

She gave tea to Manik along with the quick cucumber and tomato sandwich that she had made before making the tea. She got busy in putting things at its place while Manik finished everything in mins as he was very hungry.

He completed eating and she was done with her work. Manik was lazily sitting on the chair with his eyes closed. Nandini came behind him and placed her hands on his broad shoulders.