Part-201

Avoid mistakes if any

Nandini snuggled more in him and slowly slowly she came completely on him while Manik was letting her do watever she wants to. Nandini stayed on him like that for a while and then she started kissing his Adam's apple and on his neck making it hard for Manik to control bt he managed as he knew that today she won't be able to take all that.

Soon Nandini drifted to sleep once again over him. While Manik was caressing her hair.

Late in the evening Nandini woke up again in the same position over Manik bt Manik was fast asleep. She kissed his chin and carefully got up and left to get fresh. She came back and sat beside sleeping Manik and was adoring him.

He too woke up got fresh and then did nothing only ate and spended the rest of the time lazily. Next day fab5 were extremely busy in jamming and preparing for concert. Manik had ordered Nandini that she will come with him this time in concert and so will the rest. Nandini agreed with him.

Finally the day of concert was here all were getting ready while Nandini was helping Manik. Manik realized Nandini's face to be pale he came to her cupping his cheek he said

Ma-you look pale kya hova

Nan-nothing have a lil stomach ache.....cramps

Manik made her sit and started saying

Ma-dard ho rha hai toh pehle kyu nhi bola......betho yahan.....

Nan-don't worry I will be fine thodi der Mei

Ma-arey aise kaise......you wait here I will get milk for you

Manik left everything and came down he asked the butler to give him a glass of warm milk. Taking that Manik came to Nandini who was resting with the support of bed rest.

He handed her the milk and sat near her while Nandini gulped the milk and gave him the glass back. Than she was getting up while Manik said

Ma-kaha jaa rhi ho

Nan-I have to get ready for the concert na so....

Ma-no you are not going anywhere....

Nan-bt Manik

Ma-nhi it's okay kisi aur din aajana.

Than he started getting ready as he have to go while he was saying her

Ma-mei navya ko bol deta ho to stay back okay.....and you will just take rest nothing doing. Agar navya ne muje bola that you were working then remember Mei naraz hojaoga tumse and I know that you don't want me to do that ryt

Nandini like a kid pouted and then nodded then she gestured him to come near. Manik sat infront of her she fixed his prectly fixed coat and hair then she put khol behind her ear and wished him. Kissing her forehead Manik made Nandini lay down completely and then left from there.