Part-290

Avoid mistakes if any.

Days went on passing and soon 3 months were abt to get over. It was one fine evening when Manik was home early than everyday, he was resting post his chnging and eating. Nandini was outside getting their washed clothes. Manik was gng through a magazine when Nandini entered talking to amms.

Nan-nhi amms abhi nhi.......abhi bhi Manik ka hath fractured hai.....aise usse chod k kaise aao.

Am-abhi toh teri shadi bhi nhi hovi hai nandu aur tum abhi se hi aisi baat kar rhi hai......lekin kya kr skte hai tu aa nhi skti aur muje teri bahut yaad aa rhi hai.

While keeping the clothes in their cupboard, Nandini pressed her phone btwn her ear and shoulder and spoke.

Nan-toh aap aajao na amms yahan.....aap mil bhi loge aur mere bhi dhyan Manik pe se nhi hathega.

Am-pata nhi nandu....abhi mei kuch nhi bol skti ho.....yahan pe bhi kaam hota hai na.

Nan-haan woh toh hai.......lekin iss waqt kuch nhi ho skta......Manik thik hota toh mei aajati lekin abhi mei nhi nikal skti ho.

Am-hhmm......meine na socha hai nandu k teri shadi hone k pehle mei na tuje 6 mahine k liye mangalore lekar aaogi......Manik waise bhi yahi aayega na barat le k......phir pata nhi tu kab aayegi shadi k baad.......shadi k pehle tera yeh haal hai toh shadi k baad kya hoga.

Instead of blushing Nandini pressed her lower lips in confusion as to what to say and how to react. Soon amms bid bye and they ended the call. Nandini too was done with her work so keeping her phone at a side she came to Manik. Manik asked her what happen and Nandini told her phone convo with amms but she didn't mention 6 months thing that amms said. Later they had dinner and ended the day.

Finally 3 months were over now. Manik's plasters were gone but still he just can't leave his hand freely. He was suggested to free his hand for 2 hours and than for next 2 hours he have to wear the sling. Like this he have to do 24 hours for a month at least.

Apart from that dr had prescribed a massage oil for Manik along with little hand massage and exercise to free his hands and shoulder from the swelling. His medicines that was helping to heal is bone was on too.

Now a days Nandini would wake up Manik at 6.30 am and both would come in the garden for sunrays but instead of watering the plant she would sit with Manik on a yoga mat in the garden and would massage his hand along with making him do exercise like opening his hand and closing it again.

Though it seem easy but Manik was in pain with that exercise. Nandini would help him and her pressure was just like a feather. Rest his routine of office and jamming was same. Nandini had warned him abt sling when he was getting ready for office.

Nan-Manik don't you cheat with your sling..... yaad se 2-2 ghante pe wear it and remove it..... mei waha office mei nhi ho and if you cheat than you will only have to wait for hugging me isliye be honest to yourself.

This actually worked and Manik was very careful with his sling. Even if he was in meeting he would wear his sling and remove his sling as per the need of time and his routine.

A week passed like this in this whole week Manik have recovered pretty well but still he was not allowed to do anything with his hand. In these week amms arrived Mumbai surprisingly to meet Nandini. Manik didn't have problem while Nandini was also happy. She would spend the entire day with amms but she never neglected manik's work. She did everything at the ryt time.