Part-309

Avoid mistakes if any no proof reading.

Plz read the note at the end coz somewhere it's important.

Nandini received the food and called Manik, who came to her grumpily. They were eating when his phone rang. It was Mr Malhotra. After talking for a few mins, Manik ended the call and Nandini asked him.

Nan-dad ko pata hai kya abt this trip

Nan-dad ko pata hai kya abt this trip.....?

Ma-yeah he knows......I told him abt this trip.

Nan-okay.

After eating they decided to explore the city. It was late afternoon and suddenly Nandini was feeling tired and sleepy due to jet lag. That's why she asked Manik if they could go back in their room and he agreed.

Coming back they instantly laid down and slept unknowingly only to wake up early in the next morning. Days were passing perfectly in San Francisco for the couple.

They explored the city, shopped, had romantic moments and fell in love all over again with each other a bit deeply than before. It was one fine night, after dinner, Manik was in the bathroom getting fresh and Nandini was waiting for him. He did hear the sound of knock and soon came out. After he came out Nandini said to him.

Nan-chalo......aaj mei tumhari tel malish kr deti ho.........bahut time se nhi kiya hai.

Manik like an obedient child sat on the floor with his back resting to the wood of bed and Nandini was on the bed, sitting with crossed legs. She poured some oil on his scalp and said inhaling the fragrance of the aromatic oil.

Nan-This smells so nice.......I just thought of head massage and called for some oil if they had......and they gave me this.......

With that she started massaging his head and Manik closed his eyes feeling relaxed with the movements of her fingers on his scalp. While massaging his head she said.

Nan-kitne rough hogai hai tumhare baal.......

Ma-it's had been a long time you are doing this Isliye.

Nan-hhmmm.......

Ma-what abt body massage?

Nandini hit him near his collarbone and said.

Nan-vacation pe ho toh that doesn't mean that you need everything......

Manik giggled and Nandini continued massaging him. After 45 mins of massage they finally decided to sleep. When they came on bed and were pulling the folded quilt on them Manik asked Nandini.