Part-281

Avoid mistakes if any.

V was feeding the three idiots and dhrulya like obedient kids were having their food. Suddenly navya climbed on her chair and shouted.

Na-khamosh..........sab log apna apna khana khao warna Gabbar aajayenge.

All except manan and V got scared and started eating their food with their own hands quietly. Looking at them navya started laughing "hahahahaha" and got down from chair and started walking too and fro like a supervisor. Suddenly she started screaming.

Na-agneepath......agneepath..... agneepath........vandeeeeeeee mataram.

While Manik giggled and said to Nandini pointing his hand towards navya.

Ma-yeh blue and pink Madhubala ko chad gayi hai.

And he started laughing making Nandini and V too laugh as to who was talking abt navya being drunk.....the one who himself was drunk.

Cmg to the hero. Once Nandini filled Manik's plate she asked him to eat but he refused to eat by himself and opened his mouth as a gesture to feed him. Nandini broke a morsel and feeded him . In btwn Navya stood up and inspite of her threat Manik ate from nandini's hand.

After Navya sat Nandini was feeding Manik when he unknowingly bit her fingers making Nandini flinch in fear and pain. Looking at her Manik put his morsel at one side of his mouth and said holding his ears

 Looking at her Manik put his morsel at one side of his mouth and said holding his ears

Ma-sorry.....

Nandini freed his ears from his hold and said softly

Nan-khao

Manik started chewing his morsel. After he completed eating Nandini feeded him another bite and this time he purposely bited her finger. Again Nandini flinched and Manik this time made a face that he purposely did that and again apologised.

Nandini didn't say anything and feeded him completely. By that time all were done with their food too. So they themselves started moving in the rooms as they were feeling drowsy with the effects of bhang.