Part-297

After he rolled her and slept partially awake on her chest with his hand on her bump, he heard Nandini's scared tone.

Nan-Manik

Nan-Manik.......

But he behaved deaf and continued sleeping. Nandini on the other hand composed her breathes and looked at him sleeping soundly on her chest.

She placed her palm on his cheek and was caressing his side her softly.

After few mins Nandini spoke to wake him up

Nan-chalo...Manik utho.......

And she pushed his shoulder to get out of his hold but instead of taking his hands away Manik tightened his hold around her and Nandini huffed.

Nan-Manik plz utho........subha hogai hai.

Ma-hhmm......

Nan-chalo wake up.....

Finally her tone was authortive which is why Manik chuckled making a bad face and got up from her. The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was her big belly and he smiled inwardly.

As soon as he woke up Nandini got down from bed. Her way of walking, sitting and moving has changed coz of the pillow edges poking her skin under her dress and today already her dress was perfect fit to her unlike those falling Anarkali's which is why after inserting the pillow it became a bit tight that needed.

She woke up carefully and Manik saw her getting his towel. Giving that to him who was still sitting on the bed she said.

Nan-nahane jao aur mei breakfast order krti ho.

With that she left to see the menu card and Manik lazily got up from bed and moved to take shower. Nandini ordered for food and then started making the bed.

Each time she bended or moved in weird way the pillow would poke her or pop out showing the bulge and every time Nandini smiled seeing her tummy.