Part-337

Avoid mistakes if any.

Important note.

1.i don't understand how everytime you all misunderstand my note regarding comments........yesterday what I meant was until the fight sequence was on comments were of 4-5 line but as soon as some not so romantic thing was mentioned it came to only "1word". I did mean anybody's suggestions in comments but many misinterpreted it.

2.  Many are saying that Manik is wrong and many are saying Nandini is but in my opinion it's Manik  who is wrong. I don't consider his words but you ppl genuinely think that one person in your life who is important to you more then themselves, you found them comfortable or cozy with a stranger will that be very easy for you to forgive your partner. For me it's not. Had I been in place of Nandini I would have left my partner just the next moment.

3.lastly I mentioned abt the change in track. What I meant was I have changed my track further to. I didn't ask or say abt others opinion. I was informing you'll.

I hope you read the note very calmly and understand it rather than misinterpreting it.

Nandini was taking Manik upstairs very difficultly coz he was not ready to stop. He tried stopping Nandini but just not to hurt her physically he didn't apply all his force which helped Nandini to bring him in the room.

Ma-stop Nandini.......I need to teach them a lesson.

Nan-Manik stop it.......Mukti will not like all this.

Ma-I don't care.

They were arguing like that, Nandini was finding it very difficult in handling him and just than "thwack" voice echoed in their room.

Unintentionally Nandini slapped Manik to calm him down. After this slap Manik went silent and Nandini immediately palmed her lips with both her hands as it was completely unintentionally. After a moment of blankness Nandini spoke first.

Nan-I am really very sorry........ I didn't mean to slap you........

Manik too came back in his sense. He was not hurt with her slap but was angry with the guy and his mother. Before he could turn aggressive Nandini held him and made him sit on the bed.

Nan-bas karo Manik.........you can't get angry on anybody........jo bhi hova hoga might be some misunderstanding.

Ma-I don't care........I am not going to spare them.

And he was abt to get up again but Nandini stopped him and said in warning tone.

Nan-dare you get up Manik........leaving this room is a completely different thing.

Seeing her like that Manik got a bit scared and didn't dare to move. Downstairs, people bought the fainted boy and made him lay down on the couch were mukbhi were sitting.

Water was sprinkled on him to bring him back into senses, while V rushed to get the firstaid as the boy was bleeding a bit. The lady or to be precise his mother was crying loudly as if her son has been stabbed, making a fuss of nothing.

The guest who were not interested in any kind of drama left the mansion as soon as Manan went away. Closest relatives were there watching the drama. The gang were hell nervous with the future while Mr Malhotra was just blank abt how to react.