Chapter 3

NOTE: Any elements from Highschool DxD, Fairy Tail or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
________________________________

(Y/n) was still crying into his brother's shoulder not because he attacked Rias but because of the death of his faithful familiar.

Sirzechs took his eyes off of Rias when he made sure that she wasn't hurt and looked at his youngest sibling and mentally sighed when he saw the tribal marks.

After a few minutes, that felt like hours, Grayfia came out of a magic circle and walked over to the Devil King and the Gremory heir (Rias is not the heir in this story) making (Y/n) look up at her as he could smell and hear her before she even arrived.

When she saw him her eyes instantly widened for 2 reasons:
1. She recognized the tribal marks
2. She had NEVER seen or heard of him crying

Sirzechs: Alright (Y/n) what happened?

He asked, looking his brother, sister and his father, who was explaining to the staff what happened but he was too far away for his to hear. Not only that but he was confused as to where his familiar was, since (Y/n) never went anywhere without the manticore. What was his name again? Kubo? Moro? Kujo?.....

Right after he asked that (Y/n) backed up away from his brother, turning to Rias and glared daggers at her.

(Y/n): She............SHE KILLED KURO!!!!!

The older Devil's eyes widened.

Rias: B-but it was attacking you.

She replied, slightly afraid of him after she saw what he turned into just moments ago.

Before he could reply, he found himself in the arms of a certain silver-haired maid.

Grayfia had gone with him to the familiar forest 4 years earlier and had helped him take care of the big cat, so you could say that she grew attached to the feline.

She looked at her "husband" and they both nodded as the gently pulled the child towards the manor.
__________________________________
Time skip: 1 year later

A lot has happened since that day.

For one (Y/n) started training with Acnologia and Azazel since Michael refused to help the wielder of the Chaos Eye. Which only took him about 7 months to fully master it.

Acnologia had introduced him to several different types of magic he learned from the world that he originated from or discovered in the worlds that he visited.

He moved in with Sirzechs since he might kill Rias if he had to look at her every day.

But the most shocking thing that he learned in this year was that Sirzechs and Grayfia weren't really married, in fact, Millicas was the son of some other Devil woman that lived in the human world.

But let's get back on track.

(Y/n) was currently training in his inner world fighting against a pale figure with a black mask.