Chapter 22

NOTE: Any elements from Highschool DxD, Fairy Tail or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
______________________________________
Grassfield

Rias and her parents were standing in a field, (Y/n)'s peerage was tied up with magic so they couldn't move.

Venelana: Rias, since we won't be able to make (Y/n) your servant, you can choose one of these ladies as your newest piece.

She said with a smile on her face. Rias pouted.

Rias: But I don't want one of his whores! I want him!

The peerage glared at her, then they turned to Sorano, who was on the ground sweating and breathing heavily. Since she pushed her master from the attack, she took twice the damage from the dragon slaying energy. So much so that the devils couldn't heal her. And she would die if she didn't get help.

Burent: Like we would serve a spoiled bitch like you!

Zeoticus: Shut your mouth!

Then Venelana walked up to her and slapped her hard enough to leave a mark.

Venelana: Don't you talk to my daughter like that!

It was then that Rias noticed Sorano.

Rias: What is wrong with her?

Cana: She has been exposed to much more of the dragon-slaying energy than any of us. If she doesn't get help, she...

She didn't finish seeing as Yukino was already crying.

Rias: Well, I'm sorry for your loss.

This broke Yukino's heart more. Rias basically said that she won't help her sister.

Rias started to walk away, saying that she wasn't interested.

That's when they heard a distant roar and saw a figure falling towards them.

It landed, causing dust to fly up and when it cleared, they saw it.

It's mask part of the helmet cracked, revealing a mouth full of very sharp looking teeth

It exhaled a small cloud of smoke and roared.

It turned towards the girls and spoke.

(Y/n): Los hi ahraan?

The girls shook their heads and Yukino spoke in the same language.

Yukino: In, Sorano los ahraan. Lig hiif ek!

The figure walked to her and her sister, the armor on his arms disappearing and the rings of Twilight Healing appeared.