Chapter 25

NOTE: Any elements from Highschool DxD, Fairy Tail or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
_____________________________________

(Y/n): After all, you're going against Kokabiel.

The devils stood there, flabbergasted. The church sent three exorcists, two of them were armed with Excaliburs, GRANTED. But they sent them after a leader class fallen angel, who has three Excaliburs.

Issei: Who is Kokabiel?

The dragon chuckled.

(Y/n): Kokabiel is a leader of the Grigori or as you know them, fallen angels.

Rias: The three of you are after a leader class? Are you planning to die?

Xenovia: We do what we must, to keep the fallen from the Holy Swords. I am willing to trade my life to annihilate them.

Orihime: So am I.

Irina: We understand the danger. There has already been one casualty. A priest, who came to this town to check things ahead of time was killed.

Kiba: I know who killed him. Freed Sellzen.

Issei: What do you mean Freed!?

Issei asked angerly as Asia, who was hiding behind him, was remembering what he did to her.

(Y/n): Seriously, that guy again?

Kiba: I happen to be there when the priest was murdered. And Freed definitely had a Holy Sword.

Xenovia: Interesting, it was a stray priest. At least we know what we're up against.

She then looked at Kiba.

Xenovia: I appreciate the information you've shared. But don't involve yourselves further in our affairs.

He started to get angry.

Xenovia: We'll take our leave.

Kiba: Wait.

They stopped but only Irina and Orihime turned back.

Kiba: This fight isn't over.

He said as he struggled to get to his feet.

Kiba: I told you before. I will destroy all of the Excaliburs, along with their wielders!

He summoned a sword.

Kiba: So don't you walk away from me! Raise your sword and fight!

No one said a thing for a few minutes. But that silence was interrupted by a loud laugh. Everyone looked to (Y/n), who had a hand over his eyes, facing the sky as he laughed.

Kiba: What are you laughing at!?

(Y/n): You! I'm laughing at you, you fucking idiot! You're blaming everything that happened with the Holy Sword Project, on a damn sword!

He continued to laugh, managing to calm down after a minute.

(Y/n): So let me ask you something.

He disappeared and reappeared behind Rias, roughly grabbing her and pointing the tip of Ascalon at her throat.

Devils: Rias!

They moved closer but backed up when he pushed the blade against her throat more.

(Y/n): If I kill her and say that it was for Ascalon, will you make it your mission in life to destroy Ascalon as well.