Chapter 32

NOTE: Any elements from Highschool DxD, Fairy Tail or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
_____________________________________
The next day

Kouh Academy, a more or less normal school that used to be an all-girl school.

Anyway, the resident pervert, well one of them, was currently sitting at his desk, ignoring the perverted ranting of his two friends.

He was deep in thought, thinking about the situation with his master and her brother.

To him, (Y/n) seemed like a good guy and was really friendly but as soon as he even looked at the other members of the Gremory group, minus him and Asia, his mood changed immediately.

And ever since the Kokabiel battle, Rias was in a bad mood herself. He didn't know why exactly and Rias didn't want to talk about it.

Anyway, his thoughts were interrupted by the teacher walking into the classroom.

Teacher: Alright you guy, settle down! Now, first things first, we have a few new students that will be joining us. You can come in now!

Four people walked into the classroom, wearing the Kouh Academy uniform.

They each wrote their names on the board turned around and introduced themselves

Orihime: Hi! I'm Orihime Inoue.

Xenovia: My name is Xenovia Quarta.

Irina: I am Irina Shidou.

(Y/n): And I'm (Y/n) Dragneel.

All: I hope we get along.

Issei was frozen in shock. What were they doing here?

Teacher: Alright, does anyone have any questions for them?

A few students raised their hands.

Katase: Where are you from?