Chapter 29

NOTE: Any elements from Highschool DxD, Fairy Tail or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
_____________________________________

(Y/n) roared, that combined with the huge amount of magic energy he released, completely shattering the barrier around the school.

But the sky, it was.....

Issei: What the

Issei: What the...

???: He must have pulled all of you into a different plane of space.

They all turned to see Sirzechs, Grayfia and the Student Council, who were all on the ground, breathing heavily.

Grayfia had a face of worry, seeing the man she loved like this, along with the fact that she knew she was responsible for him having such anger.

Rias: Brother, what is that?

Sirzechs: That would be the forbidden power of the Boosted Gear.

Issei's eyes widened as he looked at the gem of his armored arm.

Draig: "Forbidden" is an undergarment. That is the reason most of my capable users died.

Issei: What do you mean, Draig?

Draig: That form is called the Juggernaut Drive. It temporarily removes the seal placed on me. But the price is far too great for such power. The user will lose their sanity while their life force is burned away until finally, they die.

Everyone's eyes widened.

Saji: Well, how do we get him out of it!?

Draig: YOU can't. None of you is strong enough to survive even getting close enough to even attempt to do something! That includes you, Devil king.

Sirzechs: I am aware of that, Welsh Dragon. But, I'm not sure that that applies to him.

It was Draig's turn to be shocked.

Draig: Nonsense! No one can wield such raw power without grave consequences!

Sirzechs: No one but a dragon.

Draig didn't say anything else.

Sona: So what do you propose we do, Lord Lucifer?

Sirzechs: There is nothing we can do.

Rias: So what? We just sit here and watch (Y/n) possibly lose his sanity and die!

He didn't answer her, just turned and looked towards the dragon.
_____________________________________
To the battle

(Y/n) roared, looking at Kokabiel.

Kokabiel: Hm! Do you plan to kill yourself using that form?! Pathetic!