Chapter 14

NOTE: Any elements from Highschool DxD, Fairy Tail or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
____________________________________

(Y/n): Hello sister.

He said with a smirk and a growl while Flare was just smiling creepily behind him and tilting her head.

Aaand after that he turned to Raynare and completely ignored Rias and her group.

(Y/n): Raynare. I thought I told you to leave.

Raynare: I know but i-

(Y/n): Shhh, shut the fuck up.

He interrupted her by putting a finger to her lips, smiling. But that smile disappeared and was replaced with a glare.

Raynare: (Y/n) please! I know I disobeyed you! But she killed the others!

His glare was replaced with a confused expression as he looked at Flare. She gave him an innocent smile and shook her head. After he got that response he looked back at the fallen angel.

(Y/n): What are you talking about? Flare sent the other four back to the house. And if you're talking about those feathers on the ground. Those are the feathers of a crow.

She was surprised by this and was about to ask how he knew that when he answered.

(Y/n): I saw Rias and Akeno kill one and take the feathers out.

He said before returning to glaring at the fallen angel.

(Y/n): Now back to business.

He said before lifting his arm and thrusts it into Raynare's chest and pulling out a green orb. Raynare was screaming in pain since the sacred gear wasn't hers, she won't die but the removal process is still painful as

When he pulled the orb out, the rings on Raynare's hands floated into the orb.

He walked over to Asia and placed the orb inside her chest. After he was done he stood up and walked over to Issei. He put his hand over his heart and bowed.

(Y/n): I'm sorry for her actions. And I hope you can find it in yourself to forgive her.

He said before turning to Flare who nodded and walked over to Raynare and made her disappear like she did with the previous three.

She walked over to her master as the started to leave the church.

Rias: (Y/n) wait!

They stopped but only Flare looked back.

(Y/n): I have nothing to say to you Rias.

Rias: But where were you all this time? You just disappeared without a word to your dear older sister. Do you how any idea how upset I was? Now, I can forgive you but I think you know what I want in return.

She said already reaching into a magic circle but was stopped when Flare used her hair to bitch slap her.

This got all the attention on her. Her hair, no longer tied in braids was floating around and moving like tentacles. She was about to attack again but was calmed down by (Y/n) putting his hand on top of her head and petting her gently.