Chapter 12

NOTE: Any elements from Highschool DxD, Fairy Tail or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
__________________________________

Here (Y/n) was, on his knees, wrapped in chains and was about to be made the servant of his older sister Rias Gremory.

But you know what.

He started to pull on the chains but they didn't budge, he couldn't eat them anyway because of the muffler, so what is he to do. Well, he can't do anything, but Kinana.

(Y/n): Kinana now!

He yelled, his voice muffled slightly. After the command, a snake came out of his cloak and bit Rias on her right shoulder.

Rias fell on her back, dropping the pawns in the process and clutched her shoulder in pain.

After that, the snake turned to her master and ripped the muffler of his face after that he bit the closest chain to his mouth and ate the light chains.

He stood up and glared at the others present Kinana falling out of his cloak and growing to her full size and extending her wings

Gabriel made a spear of light but she wasn't fast enough.

(Y/n): Kinana poison mist!

She opened her mouth and blew the poisonous mist at the seraph and the two devils.

They jumped back, apparently having enough brain cells to know that the mist was poisonous.

When it cleared (Y/n) stood in front of his familiar, his hair shadowing his eyes. Two magic circles appeared at his sides and he pulled a katana out of each one.

(Y/n): Out of all the shit that I thought you would do, I didn't think that you would go this far just to have complete control over me.

He said pointing the katana in his right hand at them.

(Y/n): Scatter: Senbonzakura

The blade morphed into what looked like cherry blossom petals but in reality, it changes into a thousand of very small blades that started to surround the other three.

(Y/n): But in reality, I guess I should have expected this from the two of you but you surprised me, Gabriel. I didn't think you and your brother would this far.

Gabriel: My brother knows nothing of this! I did this for the good of everyone! You can't hope to tame an evil dragon such as Acnologia!

(Y/n): You're right, that's why I didn't try to tame him. I became his student!

He roared, getting pissed off and raising the other blade.

(Y/n): Growl: Haineko!

The blade simply turned into a cloud of ash.

The ash and the blades came together around the three, making a tornado of very small blades and ash and the space inside the tornado was getting smaller and smaller.

???: (Y/n) stop!

He heard someone yell at him. He turned and saw Sirzechs, Serafall, Grayfia and Ajuka. All of who stopped running and just stood there wide-eyed but not because of the tornado. (Y/n)'s eyes widened in realization so he raised his right arm and touched his left eye, he felt scales. His anger must have activated his sacred gear.