Chapter 13

NOTE: any elements from Highschool DxD, Fairy Tail or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
____________________________________

Issei: Dragneel huh, that sounds foreign.

(Y/n): Yeah you could say that I'm not from around here. I'm a dragon as a matter of fact.

He said extending his wing (Acnologia's wings). Asia looked at them in amazement while Issei was panicking.

Issei: Don't just do that here! Someone could see!

(Y/n): Right, sorry.

He said with a grin as the wing retracted.

(Y/n): Anyway, I have to go and find the rest of the fallen in the are. You tell your master that they really should do a better job patrolling the territory if four fallen angels and a small army of stray exorcists could get in without them noticing.

He said before walking away.

Issei himself was lost in thought, soo much so that he didn't notice the man in a trench coat and a fedora sneak up behind them and snatch up Asia.

Issei's eyes widened as he looked up at the fallen that was flying away laughing and holding a crying Asia.

Issei: ASIA NOOOOOOO!

Asia: Issei, help me!

But they disappeared before he could do anything else.

Issei: Damn it!!!

Issei: I have to go tell Rias.

He said before running to the club room.
___________________________________
ORC club room

Koneko was about to take a bite of a chocolate doughnut but was interrupted by a sound of a slap, making her flinch. She looked to the source of the sound and saw that Rias had just slapped Issei.

Rias: Let me try one more time if I say don't you don't. You have to forget about Asia, you are a member of the Gremory family now.

Issei: Fine. That maybe its time you released me from your household. Because I refuse to just let her go.

Rias: I'm sorry but I can't do that.

Issei: Of course not, I'm your precious pawn. Can't do without your most important piece, can you?

Rias: That's enough Issei!
__________________________________
(Again I'm gonna ship the sacred gear and pawn piece explanation)

Akeno walked behind Rias and whispered something into Rias' ear.

Rias: Something has come up. Akeno and I have to step out for a moment.

Issei: Wait a minute I have more questions for you.

Rias: Remember, even if you're promoted, no matter their rank a single devil cannot stand up to a fallen one.

She said before she and Akeno teleported away.
____________________________________
The church

???: Ah this is the worst. Standing guard is the most boring thing ever.

Said a blonde haired fallen angel who was sitting on a tree branch but before she could continue she was interrupted by a crimson light below her.

???: Hoo, ask and you shall freaking receive. Hi there! I'm Mittelt and I'm totally the most awesome fallen angel in the history of ever.

 Hi there! I'm Mittelt and I'm totally the most awesome fallen angel in the history of ever