Chapter 20

NOTE: Any elements from Highschool DxD, Fairy Tail or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
_____________________________________
Timeskip: The day of the Rating game

The battlefield looked almost exactly like Kouh academy, except the sky was tripping balls.

Rias' base was the ORC clubroom and (Y/n) was the principles office, but something was wrong on his side.

Right now Kiba was walking through the forest with two swords. One strapped on his hip and one on his back, the second one was wrapped in some kind of cloth.

Akeno was standing on a dead tree, confused since she hasn't seen anyone yet.

Issei and Koneko were in the gymnasium, also confused since they were sure somebody was going to be here.

Rias and Asia were in the clubroom, not saying a word.

But then they heard it.

Grayfia: {Lord (Y/n) peerage, retired}.

Rias smirked while Asia was confused. But before she could ask the saw a figure in the air through the window.

(Y/n): Fire Dragons: Roar!

Flames shot from his mouth towards the old school house, blowing it up.

Hearing the explosion, the others rushed to the location.

They arrived at the same time as Rias got out of the rubble.

(Y/n) WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?

Rias smirked again.
____________________________________
Earlier

(Y/n) and his peerage were just about to move out when a shit load of magic circles appeared around them.

(Y/n): What the?

Sorano: Master, look out!

She yelled as she pushed him through the door.

He got up and looked back, hearing screams of pain from his peerage.

His eyes widened, they were impaled by hundreds of spikes. He sensed dragon slaying energy coming from them.

Now he was pissed.
____________________________________
Present time

She didn't answer, she just kept smirking.

He snarled, showing his fangs.

But before he could attack, the rest of Rias' peerage surrounded him. Koneko to his right, Issei to his left, Kiba behind him and Akeno flying above him.

Rias: What now, brother? You are all alone. How can you hope to beat us?

(Y/n): I did it before and I'll do it again.

(Y/n): Fire Dragons: Roar!

He shot another blast at Rias, but before the attack could hit, Kiba flashed in front of her, grabbed the sword on his back and used it to block the attack.

The cloth burned off and (Y/n)'s eyes widened. He knew this sword.

(Y/n): Ascalon.