Chapter 21

NOTE: Any elements from Highschool DxD, Fairy Tail or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
_______________________________________

[Welsh Dragon: Balance Breaker]

The gear exclaimed in Draig's voice as armor formed on (Y/n) body.

(Y/n): Now, I'm going to defeat you, with your own trump card.

[Boost boost boost boost boost]

He extended his arm as a ball of energy formed in his hand. He then punched the ball, creating a blast of energy that was shooting towards Rias.

But Koneko pushed her out of the way, taking the blast head-on.

Issei: Koneko!

He ran to her, she was already unconscious. She was then engulfed in a blue light and disappeared.

He looked at the armored warrior in awe.

Issei: This power. The power of the Boosted Gear.

(Y/n): Yes, Issei. This is the kind of power that you can achieve. But for now, you will have to forgive me.

He said charging another attack.

[Dragon shot]

The gear announced as he fired.

Asia: Issei, no!

She jumped to him, getting engulfed by the attack with him in the process.

Grayfia: {Lady Rias' rook, pawn, and bishop, retired.}

(Y/n): Three down, three to go.

He said and jumped away a second later, dodging Kiba's attack.

Kiba: I still possess the Dragon Slayer, which means you're still at a disadvantage!

He said, charging again. (Y/n) jumped away again and the gems of his armor lit up when he got an idea.

(Y/n): Then how about I even the battle.

(Y/n): Ice Demon's: Zero Long Sword!

A blade of ice formed in his hand but something was off, the blade was giving of Holy energy.

(Y/n): Let's see how you do against the ice of an exorcist!

The boosters on his back kicked in, launching him towards Kiba, who managed to block the attack.

They were exchanging blows until Kiba got a small cut on his arm, an arm that was encased in ice a second later.

He clutched his frozen arm in pain, dropping Ascalon in the process.

(Y/n): Hurts, doesn't it?