Chapter 36

NOTE: Any elements from Highschool DxD, Fairy Tail or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.

SIDE NOTE: The comments i got for what i pulled last chapter scare me. I'm sorry ok! I most definitely, positively, 100% won't do that again 🤐 
_____________________________________

Guess what. LEMON!!!

(Y/n) was sitting in his chair, his eyes closed as he released a sigh of relaxation and pleasure.

The reason? Are you seriously asking that😑?

Kinana and Kuroka, who were both naked already, by the way, were on their knees in front of him.

Kinana had the head of his manhood in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it and sucking to the best of her abilities. Combiner with that, she had one of his family jewels in her soft hand, massaging it and adding to the pleasure.

Kuroka, on the other hand, had his other ball in her mouth, licking it and lightly pulling on the skin. Her hand was stroking the parts of his shaft that wasn't in the other girl's mouth.

He leaned his head back and sighed again, with a small cloud of steam coming out of his mouth as he breathed out.

(Y/n): Ahhh yeah. This is what I needed.

The girls giggled, the vibrations coming from them made him almost let out a moan.

Kuroka removed herself from his sack and whispered something into Kinana's ear. The girl nodded and they both released his dick.

He looked at them with a slightly angry expression.

(Y/n): Girls. I'm really not in the mood to be teased.

He almost choked when they pressed their impressive tits together with his dick in between.

After about a second they started to move, going slowly with Kinana opening her mouth and sticking her lounge out right above his cock.

As they moved, some of her spit dripped down from her tongue and onto the dick.

Kuroka: My, my. You've felt this before but you still make that face.

She said, looking up at him and seeing his teeth clenched and steam coming from in between them everytime the exhaled.

Kinana: Hey. I think it time we try that.

Kuroka: Oh? Already?

She nodded and they stopped moving.

She stuck her tongue out again, only this time it was quite a bit longer.

She gave the underside of the tip a long slow lick before wrapping the tongue around the exposed part of the dick, leaving only a bit of the tip exposed.

They started moving again with the addition of Kinana moving her snake-like tongue around his cock in a spiral motion (if that makes sense) and Kuroka leaning forward and starting to aggressively suck on the tip.

They increased their speed, after about five minutes he grabbed the back of Kuroka's head as he came into her mouth.

Thanks to the numerous times she had done this for him, she was able to almost effortlessly drink up the entire load, albeit the initial surprise.

She removed him from her mouth and swallowed what was still in her mouth and sighed in satisfaction.

Kuroka: Delicious~