Chapter 18

NOTE: Any elements from Highschool DxD, Fairy Tail or any other video games/anime/cartoons/movies I do not own. Neither do I own the videos or images I may use.
______________________________________
(Y/n)'s house

As soon as they arrived at their new temporary home, (Y/n) started muttering something that the girls had trouble hearing so they didn't understand.

(Y/n): Si vos can instar sicco it adminicula quae sermone hoc.

Kuroka: (Y/n)...

(Y/n): It's alright, Kuroka. When I get my hands on them during the game, I will-

Kuroka: Please don't hurt Shirone!

She interrupted him, surprising everyone.

Lucy: But she-

Kuroka turned to her, glaring.

Kuroka: She doesn't know what really happened that night! So, please (Y/n). Forgive her.

He seemed to be thinking about it and after a few seconds, he answered.

(Y/n): Alright. I won't kill her. But I can't guarantee that she won't get hurt during the Rating game.

She smiled and nodded. She knew that that was the best she would get. While she wasn't happy that her sister was going to get hurt no matter what, they were talking about a Rating game, devils fight in those. And fighting meant that someone is gonna get hurt. And since it was a Rating game between (Y/n) Dragneel and Rias Gremory, Koneko would be lucky to get away with just a few broken bones.

(Y/n): Anyway, this whole ordeal made me tired. So I'm going to bed a bit early. Goodnight.

Everyone: Goodnight, master.

But Irene had a lustful smirk on her face.
_____________________________________
(Y/n)'s bedroom

He was sitting on his bed, in a meditating pose.

His tribal marks were glowing, which meant that he was either talking with Acnologia or training with one of the Zanpakto

He was making out with Sode no Shirayuki. Or as he calls her, Shira.

(Y/n): You're aggressive today.

He said after he pulled away from much-needed air. She just smiled and replied, while breathing heavily.

Shira: It has been a while since we had some alone time. And I'm going to enjoy every second of this.

She said, before smashing her lips on his again, their tongues fighting for dominance.

It wasn't much of a fight since Shira submitted to him almost instantly, enjoying the feeling of her mouth being dominated by her master.

After a few minutes of this, they found themselves on the ground with (Y/n) on top.