YoonJin pt. 2

Genre: fluff and a little angst but not a lot I swear

Little Yoongi

Little Jungkook

Part 2

"Yoongi? Yoongi?" Namjoon called through the door of the Genius Lab, not hearing a response other than feet shuffling but the door never opened.

"Yoonie?" Namjoon called, using the voice he only ever used with babies or little Jungkook, "Yoonie, baby, please open up?"

The younger was surprised when he saw the door open and Yoongi stood there, still in the same clothes he had been in when he left the dorm three days ago, his face was pale and his eyes looked like they hadn't seen sleep in decades.

Namjoon was about to speak before Yoongi did, "Don't call me that. Whatever Jungkook told you was a lie," Yoongi growled, keeping the door closed enough so that Namjoon couldn't get in or ever see what the room looked like.

"I'm not... just... why didn't you tell us you were little? We would never hate you, Yoonie," Namjoon said in a calming voice, causing Yoongi's glare at the younger intensify.

"I'm not."

Namjoon knew he was lying, if all that Jungkook said was true... Yoongi had to be lying. Jungkook would never lie about something so serious even if he were little and/or being a brat. Namjoon sighed, pushing passed the older male into his studio.

Papers were spread across the desk, sheet music stacked up on the couch and coffee cups littering every open spot on the floors that wasn't occupied by crumpled papers. From the look of it, Yoongi hadn't regressed at all in the three days he was gone, and he hadn't slept at all from the sight of all the coffee cups.

"Oh my god, Yoongi," the younger said as the elder walked into the studio and sighed, obviously aggravated.

"I've been working non-stop since I left... I got my shit together and worked and was a productive member of the band," Yoongi said as he picked up the papers on the couch, "Sorry for the mess."

"You haven't regressed once since you left?"

"I don't do that. That's Jungkook's thing."

Namjoon sighed, wanting to force the elder to regress was something he had never been good at with Jungkook but got better at it. Yoongi was clearly over stressed to the max but Namjoon knew who needed to come over. Namjoon pulled his phone out and dialed a number before speaking to Yoongi.

"You can stay here or leave, your choice," Namjoon said as the phone dialed.

"I'm obviously staying here, not like I can trust Jungkook with keeping any secrets anymore so what's the point," Yoongi said, covering his mouth quickly when he realized he had just outed himself on a lie he had told.

Namjoon finally heard the person pick up on the other end and sighed, "Jin hyung, I need you over at the Genius Lab..." Yoongi's eyes widened as he looked around and thought of ways to escape. There were none.

The conversation between the two lasted no longer than five minutes and Jin was already on his way when the call came in.

"You can't let Jin hyung in here... We... we got in a fight, remember?" Yoongi said, his voice quieter and up a pitch or too.

"Is it just because you guys got in a fight?" Namjoon proded as the elder was practically trembling.

"Oh great, Jungkook told you that too... It just slipped out, alright? Jin is like a mom and I just... I didn't mean to-" Yoongi was cut off by Namjoon who smiled warmly.

"It's okay, Yoongi... I'm sure Jin would love to be your daddy."

"Really?" Yoongi asked, his voice uping in pitch again before he cleared his throat and sighed, "I hate this... honestly I do..."

"What do you mean?"

Yoongi looked around and walk to a Puma shoe box of things that had crayon marks all over it, he opened and dumped the contents out. A pacifier, a pack of crayons, a coloring book, fuzzy socks, a pacifier clip, a sippy cup, and a pack of stickers.

"All of this," he motioned to it all, sighing as he picked up the pacifier, tears pricking the sides of his eyes. "I hate it all!" With that, Yoongi chucked the pacifier across the room, hitting a cup of coffee and spilling it all over a pile of papers on the floor.

Namjoon hopped out of his seat first, letting Yoongi cry where he was sat on the floor and Namjoon began soping up the coffee from the white, now stained, papers. Namjoon looked over the papers and quickly noticed the marked out notes and words. The papers, thankfully, had been scraps.

A knock at the door tore both Namjoon and Yoongi away from there current states.