2Seok

Genre: fluff

Little Hoseok

Not used to little Hoseok or Seokjin bc I think of them more as caregiver material but I'm warming up to little Hoseok bc he's so cute

---

No one said a word as Seokjin sighed at the little who was running around happily with about five different stuffed toys in his arms.

"Hoseok, baby, please calm down for a bit and sit on the floor to play-"

"But, Daddy, I gots new stuffie... Dey need to know where everything is. Like my room and da kitchen and da bafwoom!"

"Bathroom, hun, it's pronounced bath-room," Yoongi said with a smile as the little held his toys in his arms and smiled.

"Okay," the little said, setting down his toys. First he set down the teddy bear and Yoongi looked in confusion.

"Baby, this isn't a new stuffie, Jiminie got you this when you first told us you were little. Why does Cuddles need a tour of the house?"

"Baba, it's new! Cuddles said he don't know places so I'm showing him around too!" Next Hoseok set down a small stuffed bunny rabbit, a gift he had gotten from Jungkook, another darker colored teddy bear, a purple stuffed horse, and a stuffed penguin.

Yoongi watched as Hoseok set up the toys in a row from oldest to newest, Cuddles being the oldest and the penguin being the newest.

Seokjin had been away in the kitchen while Namjoon was sat in a chair close by, also watching the little's actions.

"Okay... Baba, dis is Cuddles, Bunny, Coco, Mang, and Flippers..." the little smiled as he showed Yoongi his stuffed toys with glee. Of course Yoongi already knew most of them, other than Flippers that was the newest gift from an Army at a recent fan sign.

"Joonie! Look!" The little introduced Namjoon to his five toys and then introduced Jimin to his stuffed toys the moment he entered the living room.

"Alright, baby, but which one are you going to take your nap with after lunch. Daddy is making you some chicken nuggets and mac and cheese but you have to take a nap after..." Jimin asked as Seokjin called them all in for lunch and Hoseok gasped.

"I dun know... I can sleep wif dem all..." Hoseok said as he sat down in between Seokjin and Yoongi and watched as Seokjin put ketchup on his plate. Just starring at the nuggets and macaroni and cheese on his plate, Hoseok thought about his stuffed toys, unsure if he would be able to take a nap with all of them. There was no comfortable way to sleep with them all so... which should he choose? Mang was bigger than the others and was great to hug, but then Bunny was also really soft. Coco and Cuddles were also like brothers and were comforting to Hoseok, and then Flippers was new and had never taken a nap with Hoseok before.

"What's wrong, Hobi? Did you not want ketchup?" Seokjin asked as Hoseok hadn't even touched his food yet.

"Do I have to take a nap after lunch?" Hoseok asked with a frown, shoving a ketchup covered chicken nugget in his mouth followed by a child-sized spoon full of cheesy macaroni.

"Yes, baby, you're a growing boy and need to be well rested on our days off.  Which stuffie are you going to nap with, Hobi?"

"I dun know!" Hoseok yelled, not intending to be loud but immediately covering his mouth when Seokjin flinched at the noise. "Sorry, daddy..."

"How about you finish your food and we'll talk about this after lunch?" Seokjin suggested, handing Hoseok a sippy cup with juice in it, which the little took happily.

Once lunch was finished, Yoongi got all of Hoseok's stuffed toys together and Seokjin helped Hoseok change into pajamas and use the bathroom before he slept. Slipping a Pull-up on Hoseok just in case on an accident, Seokjin set him in bed.

"Now, about that stuffie?"

Hoseok sighed and looked at his toys, all of them seeming to want to take a nap with him.

"How about Flippers since you've never napped with him before?" Seokjin asked, handing Hoseok the penguin. Not noticing Hoseok as he shook his head.

"What if da others get upset cause I not nap wif dem?" Hoseok asked as he slowly took the penguin into his arms. Seokjin smiled, looking back at the other stuffed toys.

"Alright, Cuddles, Bunny, Coco, and Mang... Hobi is going to take a nap with Flippers because Flippers is new and has never taken a nap with Hobi before. Please be good and understand that he loves you all equally but he is a little boy who also needs sleep." Seokjin looked back at Hoseok and smiled, "Are they okay with it, baby?"

Seokjin learned to never pretend the toys said anything, last time he did that he pretended the toys had told Hoseok to eat his vegetables but according to Hoseok, they said some unkind words. Needless to say, Hoseok had a pretty bad punishment after saying those dirty words.

Hoseok smiled and looked at his toys, "Yeah, dey love Hobi too so it's otay to sleep wif Flippers..." The little yawned and smiled as he drifted off into sleep and Seokjin slowly left the room with a smile.