YoonKook

Genre: fluff with a little angst

Little Jungkook
Little Taehyung

---

Jungkook entered the shared apartment of the seven of his friends, walking straight to his room as he merely glanced at Taehyung who was sat in the living room, surrounded by his daddy, Jin, his dada, Namjoon, and the rest of the members. A pacifier between his lips as he smiled and told the others stories about him and some new stuffed toy he had gotten.

"Kookie!" Taehyung squeled happily, his smile falling when Jungkook walked past him and up the stairs.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked towards the stairs, looking at Taehyung as he pouted and hugged his new stuffed bear.

"He's probably just a bit stressed... he has college to deal with... TaeTae, you can have time with Kookie later, okay?" Jin spoke calmly as Taehyung smiled and nodded.

Jungkook practically slammed his door shut when he entered his room and sighed, his mind slipping into little space, something his hyungs didn't know about.

He skipped to his bed and pulled his covers up, expecting his stuffed bear, Bunny, to be there. When she wasn't, Jungkook began to search his room up and down in search for his little friend.

His mind clicked big when he heard his door open and Yoongi walk in.

"Hey, Jungkook... the others left to get Taehyung some more stuff... so I brought you a drink to- are you okay?"

"I'm fine just... where is my stuffed bear?"  Jungkook asked, trying to sound as big as possible as he asked about Bunny worriedly.

"Your bear? Oh I thought it was Taehyung's and that he had left it in your room... I gave it to him," Yoongi spoke, as if he hadn't just ruined Jungkook's entire evening.

Quickly, Jungkook raced out of his room and down to the little who was sat on the floor with his bear in his arms.

"Jungkook, slow down... calm down a bit, okay? I can like... Buy you a new one or something?" Yoongi sounded confused but the unsure sound in his voice cause Jungkook to become angry.

"No... that's my bear... I want my bear back..." he said quietly, his voice angry as he glared at Taehyung who hadn't even noticed their presence.

"Jungkook, calm down... It's just a bear-" Yoongi was cut off by Jungkook growled and clenching his fists angrily.

"No, Yoonie, that's Kookie's bear... not Taetae's!" He yelled, getting the attention of Taehyung who looked up in confusion.

Oddly enough, Yoongi still hadn't caught on. Jungkook calling him "Yoonie", referring to himself as "Kookie", wanting a stuffed bear so bad... Yoongi was practically oblivious to all of the signs of Jungkook having slipped into little space.

"Jungkook, calm down, let Taehyung have the bear. He deserves it more. I'll buy you a new one," Yoongi said, now noticing that Jungkook's eyes were red and tears had started to fall.

"N-No! I wan' Bunny now! I wan' my stuffie and I wan' her now! Just cuz TaeTae is little doesn't mean he get everything! He has a daddy and a dada and stuffies and toys! I just wan' one stuffie!" Jungkook screamed, stomping his foot and yelling. His arms waving in every direction as he sobbed and yelled at the older.

Yoongi, in a sudden lose of his temper, quickly grabbed a hold of Jungkook's shoulders and shook him, "Jeon Jungkook! Get your head out of your ass and calm the fuck down!" He yelled, causing more tears to escape Jungkook's eyes before Yoongi realized that had happened.