JiHope

Genre: fluff

Little Hoseok

I'm working on angsty stuff right now  (yay) but I don't like making annoncments unless I also have a story with it so I wanted to announce that I changed the book cover.

The original cover was literally just a gif that I used and it turned into a blurry cover photo so this is an actual edited story cover.

The picture if from Spring Day because I personally think the Spring Day outfits and styles was like... one of the softest so...

---

Hoseok took a shaky breath as he held up a flip flop, staring down the "giant" spider on the ceiling on his room. It crawled close the the wall and Hoseok thought of it crawling down the wall and him killing it but he physically couldn't even think of that happening as the spider froze and stopped moving.

It was too early for this. 6:30am is too early to be up having melt downs over a spider that decided it was okay to climb all over his ceiling. With a huff, Hoseok walked over to try and hit the spider but the second he was close enough to see the spider's legs, he backed away quickly.

He tried to be quiet, knowing Jimin was asleep in the same room and that Jimin didn't like being woken up so early on a Saturday. No one liked being woken up so early on a Saturday.

Hoseok watches as the spider crawled over to the wall and then started making it's way out, stopping right above his bed. Hoseok wanted to call to someone to get someone to kill it or simply get it out of his room but if someone hit it and it fell. It would fall on his bed.

Hoseok looked at his messy bed, his body feeling creepy crawly as he pouted and whined, "It's gon' get on my stuffies!" He quietly complained as he saw the eyes of his stuffed lion staring at him across the room. 

Hoseok stomped and pouted as he hears a groan come from Jimin's bed and all of his thoughts of not bugging him went out the window.

"Daddy... Daddy there's a spider!" Hoseok shook Jimin awake as the younger boy slowly woke up, noticing the black spider over Hoseok's bed that was now crawling towards them. "Daddy!" Hoseok screeched, unable to do anything but cry and huddle away from the spider.

"Baby, it's just a spider... Do you want me to get it?" Jimin asked, still half asleep but unable to fall back asleep due to Hoseok being huddled in his bed on top of his legs. Hoseok nodded frantically, still sat in the covers to avoid any possible "spider attack".

Carefully getting Hoseok off of his feet, Jimin grabbed a plastic cup and a paper plate from when they had eaten take away food the night before. Jimin sighed and waited until the spider was away from Hoseok's bed and reached up, nearly unable to reach the spider without being on his tippy toes and using the paper plate to push the spider off of the ceiling and  into the plastic cup. He then put the paper plate over the cup to trap the spider in before going out side and placing the arachnid a good distance from the house.

When he returned, Hoseok was in his bed, apologizing to all of his stuffies and going on and on about how "Daddy ish so strong!" "Daddy caught da scary spider and put him outside with his other buggy friends!" And "Daddy ish da best Daddy!"

"Hey, baby, are you okay?" Jimin asked as he yawned, causing Hoseok to yawn as well. Hoseok giggled and nodded.

"I'm better now cause Daddy ish a hero like... like Spider-Man!" Hoseok said as he held back his two middle finger with his thumb, making a swishing sound and pretending to shoot web onto the wall.

"I thought you didn't like spiders, hun?" Jimin asked, slightly confused but also wanting to tease Hoseok a bit.

"The only spider I like are da super hero kind!"

Jimin laughed, tickling Hoseok stomach that was peaking out from where his shirt was pulled up a bit, "You're such a silly baby."