Seokjin pt. 1

Genre: angst

Little Seokjin

This is ot7 and the 'bad daddy' is not meant to be any specific person because I don't like making people bad so the bad daddy is nameless. 

I also apologize for having not written in so long. School is a pain and it's hard to work and be little and get ideas and all that jazz. 

Trigger Warnings: abuse, rape mention

Seokjin sniffed and wiped his nose on the sleeve of his oversized hoodie. His daddy's oversized hoodie. He held an unclothed hand over his cheek that was hotter than the other side and most definitely redder in color than his other side of his face. He wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a large handprint on that side of his face either. He rubbed the sore spot slightly and clambered into bed pulling his teddy bear close to his chest and sighing.

"This is all just fucking dumb..." He complained as he immediately gasped and covered the ears of his bear and pulled it tighter to his chest than it had been before, tears falling from his eyes. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I shouldn't say bad words in front of you 'cause you're only tiny."

Seokjin just continued mumbling apologize to his teddy bear and the other stuffies on his bed. "I shouldn't say bad words but I'm just sad and mad and... I wanna go seen friends but Daddy won' let me!" Seokjin complained as he pulled the bear away from his chest and looked into the black bead eyes of his bear. "I wanna see Joonie an' Minnie an' TaeTae... an' Hobi an' Yoongi an' Kookie but Daddy say they bad but they not... They nice and pretty... I say 'Daddy don' be a meanie!' but I say bad word in my big voice and he hit my face and it really hurts..." He confided his experiences with his stuffed bear as well as his secrets.

"I wish my friends were my Daddies... my Daddy is a bad Daddy... He say I bad but I not... Or maybe I was... Jinnie was a bad baby that's why Daddy hit me..." Seokjin yawned, wiping his face dry and hugging his bear back to his chest as he had done before. He pulled his covers up onto his body to combat the cold and didn't notice his Daddy walk in until he felt the bed dip and strong arms wrap around him.

"Daddy?"

No response other than a short hum came from his Daddy.

"Jinnie sorry he bad... Don' hurt Jinnie anymore please..."

That time there was absolutely no response. No hum or word was spoken from his Daddy and Seokjin was tempted to turn around and see if he was awake but when he wiggled, he felt the arms around him tighten enough that he couldn't move anymore than just his arms to hug his teddy bear. Noticing how uncomfortable his Daddy's tight grip made him, Seokjin loosened the grip on his bear so his bear wouldn't be uncomfortable either.

Rubbing the fur on his teddy bear, Seokjin mumbled a quiet "I love you, Fluff..." and flinched when his Daddy spoke up behind him.

"You know I love you, Jinnie, just... You know those friends are bad for you... They take you away from Daddy... Promise you won't leave me?" the low tired grumble of his the voice startled Seokjin into a curt nod and a quick "Promise, Daddy" but other than that, he didn't do anything else.

Seokjin didn't want to promise anything.He missed his friends. He hadn't seen them in... three or four months? Maybe more if Seokjin lost track of time. He wanted to have one of Namjoon's big bear hugs again and one of Hoseok's tickles to his tummy. He wanted to have Jimin singing him off to sleep and Taehyung telling his funny and crazy bedtime stories that gave Seokjin adventurous and amazing dreams. He wanted to hear Yoongi play a soft piano song as he helped Jungkook make dinner all while clad in his favorite onesie and holding Fluff. Usually he'd wear his favorite socks too but while in the kitchen on the hard floor, he was never allowed to wear his fuzzy, slippy socks.