JinMin

Genre: fluff

Little Jin

Trigger Warning: self-harm and blood

The story does mention self-harm and blood so I just want everyone to be safe and know what this story talks about.

Also scratch what I said in an earlier one-shot about not liking little Jin as much as the others because honestly... little Jin is the cutest

Like have y'all seen that cute video of Jin at a fansign where he's making a little Charmander stuffie dance to MAMA?

If not you need to because it is adorable.

---

Jimin yawned as he unlocked his apartment door, waiting to be hit with the warm smell of a freshly cooked dinner made by his wondeful boyfriend but when all he smelt was strong artificial strawberry and bananas scent, Jimin knew something was up.

"Jin hyung?" He asked out first before he heard an excited gasp and footsteps running into the living room.

"Daddy!" And the came a warm bear hug from little Jin who was clad in a cute Ryan printed onesie he knew belonged to Namjoon at one point.

"Hey, baby," Jimin cooed, understanding why nothing really had been done around the house while he had been out running errands. Of course he understood. His boyfriend did so much for him while he was big so Jimin's goal when Jin was little was to spoil him all the he could which is why Jimin was confused that Jin wasn't wearing clothes Jimin had bought him.

"Ooh Ooh! Uncle Joonie came over he got me blue bandies and Rwyan PJs!" Jin explained excitedly as Jimin saw the bright blue of the bandaids peaking out from under the pant legs of his onesie.

"Why did you need bandaids, sweetie?" Jimin asked, getting nearly cut off by Jin.

"Uncle Joonie also got me a 'nana and sawberry shake 'cause he got it for little Yoonie but Yoonie is big boy at Jee-nus Lab making moo-sic!" Jin continued to ramble as Jimin tried his hardest to look into Jin's sparkling eyes but the blue peaking out on his ankles was concerning him.

"Baby, can you tell me why Uncle Joonie had to get you bandaids though...? Daddy really wants to know so I can make sure my sweetheart is okay..." Jimin smiled in a warm, comforting way as Jin's smile faded and he looked down at his feet which usually was his tactic to avoid something but now all of any attention that wasn't on his blue bandaged ankles before was now on.

"Daddy not gonna like Jinnie if I says..." Jin said with a sniffle as Jimin's eyes go wide and he takes Jin's hand to sit him on the couch. Looking right into Jin's watery eyes, Jimin holds onto Jin's hands, rubbing the back of them with his thumb.

"Baby, there is nothing you'd ever do that would make Daddy not like you because I love you with all of my heart-"

"You not gonna like big Jinnie no more den..." Jin says as he looks at his ankles and begins crying harder. The only thing keeping him from completely flipping out was the soothing feeling of Jimin's thumb on the back of his hand.

"Jinnie, I love big and little Jin with all of my heart so you don't need to worry, honey..." Jimin says as he glances back down at Jin's ankles.

It pained Jimin to see Jin such a blubbering mess, "B-But Daddy... D-Daddy told Jinnie he b-boo-ful and he... dat he was perfect but... but Jinnie didn't be-weeve him... Jinnie did da bad... Jinnie broke da bad rule!" More cries filled the lounge room as Jimin's eyes started to tear up as he looked over at the rule sheet placed on the fridge.