NamJin/NamGi

Genre: fluff

Little Namjoon

A/N I know most of the time when a little has a male caregiver, they call him some variation of Daddy. But i thought of a little in BTS calling Jin 'Mama' and it just stuck so sorry if you don't like it.

---

Namjoon yawned as he plopped the pacifier in between his lips and hugged his Ryan stuffie closer to his body. His bed was set up with his favorite and fluffiest blanket was on him and then all of the other blankets were on top of that one. He looked around to make sure his door was locked and none of his other members came in to the room. Namjoon's main caregiver, or his Mama, was off practicing with his elder band mate, Yoongi, in the dance studio.

The studio was only about a 5 or 10 minute walk from their dorm rooms, but to a little, Jin might as well of moved to America. Namjoon checked his phone, seeing a message from Jin that made him feel safer and almost automatically tired.

From: Mama💕💖💗💞

I love you, baby boy. If you aren't in bed yet, you need to go take your nap and I should be home before you wake up, okay baby?

To: Mama💕💖💗💞

i loooooooooove you too mama and ill be a good boy and go to nap

From: Mama💕💖💗💞

Wonderful. I love you baby boy 💙 make sure to put on your pull-up just in case of an accident

To: Mama💕💖💗💞

ok and i love you toooooooooo ❤💛💚💙💜🖤💖💗💟💞💕💓

Namjoon giggled happily as he cuddled into his covers and set his phone down on the nightstand. He patted the front of his shorts before realizing he wasn't wearing a pull-up. He pouted, unwilling to get out of his pile of blankets to get his pull-up and put it on. It might have been a pull-up with a fire truck on it, but Namjoon was too tired to get out of his bed and do it. He thought for a moment before speaking out loud.

"If I go without my pull-up and don't pee... Mama will be so happy with me and Joonie'll get ice creams!"

Namjoon covered himself up and closed his eyes, sleep falling over them quickly and the darkness of a dreamless sleep consumed the little in satisfying relief.

---

Namjoon yawned as he looked around his bedroom, a gross, wet feeling consuming the lower half of his body as he whined out loudly.

"Mama!"

No response.

"Mama!"

A response, but not the one he was hoping for.

"Namjoon? What's wrong?" Namjoon heard Jimin call from outside of the door which was luckily locked. Namjoon cleared his throat and stood out of bed, removing his wet shorts and boxers that he had worn to bed. "Namjoon? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Jimin," Namjoon called with a low voice, hoping it'd be low enough to pass as Big Namjoon. None of the other members, other than Jin and possibly Yoongi because Jin told him, knew that Namjoon was little. So, unless Jin was home. Little Namjoon was stuck with a wetted bed and a face wetted with tears until he returned.