TaeJin pt. 1

Genre: fluff with a tad bit angst but not really

Little Taehyung
Little Yoongi (mentioned)

---

"Hello Army! I convinced Jin hyung to be in a V-Live with me!" Namjoon said happily as he showed off his hyung to the many people watching. The comments and hearts rolled in as many of them were something along the lines of 'NamJin' or some other ship.

"I know I am never really here so I decided it was time to join you for a V-Live and talk for a bit before I head off to bed in an hour or so." Jin smiled as he read the comments in Korean, understanding some of the comments in English and some of them being in entirely different languages like Spanish or German.

Ten minutes into the live, many people were making comments about how the studio door had a shadow in it. Many people were talking about it while the others were telling them to shut up because the person behind the door must have wanted to surprise the others.

Namjoon caught eye of the comments and looked back and there actually was a shadow, it looked too tall to be Jimin, but who else would interrupt a live?

"Come in!" Namjoon shouted, causing Jin to tear his attention away to his phone due to a text having come in. Not another word was spoken as no one opened the door and Jin sighed.

He went up to the door and opened it, seeing Taehyung in the door way, clad in his Tata onesie, with a stuffie in his arms and a blue pacifier in between his pouty lips. This wasn't just Taehyung... this was Little TaeTae.

"Daddy!" Was all the little squealed as Jin turned and shut the door behind him, taking them both out of Namjoon's studio office and away from the live. "But wanna see Daddy an' Joonie!"

"Baby, Joonie and Daddy are on live right now... I don't want people seeing you little and making fun of you... How'd you even get here?" Jin asked, worried that someone had seen him dressed up and possibly made fun of him.

"Uh... Papa dress me in big boy clothes an' pack me little clothes 'cause he has dance time wif Jiminie an' Kookie... Nice dance guy already knew I little so I didn' have to dance. Wa' boring so den I change and go see Daddy and Joonie!" Taehyung said happily as he pulled his hood up and played with the drawstrings on his outfit.

"Alrighty, baby, can you wait out here so I can tell Joonie that I'm going to step out and we can go have some Daddy and TaeTae time... Maybe go see Yoonie or get some ice cream...?" The caregiver tried to compromise.

"Big scary Yoonie or little kitty Yoonie?" Taehyung asked as Jin thought. Taking care of little Yoongi and little Taehyung? Ehhh... Not the best idea but he could make it work.

"Little kitty Yoonie... We'll go to the park and get ice cream if he's not busy... Just wait here and let Daddy tell Joonie he's leaving, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy!"

Jin smiled and sighed as he sat Taehyung on the floor with his heart-shaped stuffie. He didn't really have to worry because even though only a few number of people knew that Taehyung was a little, the rest of them had learned to not question the things Taehyung does over the years.

Jin entered the studio office and caught the attention of Namjoon who was answering questions about the new album.

"Oh, Jin hyung! Glad you're back! Can you answer some of these questions? I need to use the rest room..." Namjoon pleaded as Jin went wide-eyed.

"But, Namjoon, I needed to leave-"

"I don't be gone that long!" And with that Namjoon left the studio office, leaving the door wide opened and heading to the bathrooms, in which were in the opposite way in which Taehyung was sitting on the floor, becoming impatient.