YoonJin pt. 3

Genre: fluff and a little angst but not a lot I swear

Little Yoongi

Little Jungkook

"Answer the door, Yoongi, I need to clean up the coffee," Namjoon said, taking paper napkins out of an empty take-away bag.

Yoongi wiped his eyes and opened the door, meeting Jin's eyes as his were still red from crying.

"Yoongi? Oh my god, are you okay?" Jin asked, a tone in his voice caused Yoongi's knees to go weak as he kept the door only partially opened, just as he had done with Namjoon. Jin looked worried as Yoongi shook his head and refused to make eye contact with him. Jin had only ever seen this behavior once before and that was when he had yelled at him three days before.

"Can I come in please?" Jin asked, seeing Yoongi shake his head and he sighed, "Alright, then would you like to come out here and talk to me?"

"No... bad people make fun of Yoonie..." the younger said, causing Jin's mind to flip a switch and all of the confusing behavior and actions from Yoongi the past week or so began to make sense.

The time when Yoongi had made grabby hands at something he wanted in the store a few days before, when Yoongi called Jungkook Kookie even when the younger wasn't little and the amount of times Jin had caught him using "baby talk" when Jungkook was big. It all made sense.

"Then can I please come in? I want to talk to you and apologize, baby," Jin spoke softly and Yoongi nodded and opened the door to reveal the mess of a studio that he had.

Namjoon was mopping up coffee and the room was covered in trash apart from the couch which had an empty shoe box on it and little things in a pile next to it. Namjoon noticed Jin's presence but kept quiet as he had heard the conversation and knew Jin now had a plan.

"Oh man... are all of these yours?" Jin asked, picking up a sticker book and dropping his jaw in faux shock as Yoongi smiled a bit and then began to giggle and laugh.

"Yeah, silly, you bought them for Kookie and Kookie gave 'em to me last week after a fell... I only felled cause I couldn't be little in front of Kookie or anyone else," Jin looked taken a back that asking about a sticker book was all it took to slip Yoongi into little space.

"You fell, sweetheart," Jin said, patting the spot next to him for Yoongi to sit.

"I know I fell..." Yoongi said.

"No, honey, you said you 'felled' your supposed to say that you 'fell'," Jin corrected him, causing the younger to giggle and plop himself right next to Jin. He laid his head on his shoulder and sighed.

"I'm sorry I was bad, da- Jinnie..." Yoongi slipped up once again, but chose to ignore it and see if the elder would as well.

Namjoon's ear perked up at the sound of the slip up, sending Jin a look before throwing away the soggy napkins and sitting in Yoongi's rolling chair.

"It's okay, baby... And you can call me that if you want... I can be your daddy, Yoonie..." he said was a small smile as Yoongi beamed.

"Okay, daddy."