Taehyung pt. 2

Genre: angst and little fluff

Little Taehyung

Same warnings apply as last part. This touches on it more so heads up.

---

"Taehyung, it's dinner time!" Seokjin called as Yoongi and Namjoon set the table and Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok were busy playing a dancing game in the lounge. Taehyung still hadn't left his room after he had gone up there earlier in the day. It got quiet as the three others got into the dining room from their game but no Taehyung was to be seen.

"Taehy-"

"I'm coming!" He yelled, climbing down the stairs in an oversized jumper that they think must have belonged to Namjoon and what looked like lacy panties.

No one had a clue what to say before Yoongi cleared his throat, "It's great to see little Tae baby again! How about you come and sit next to Daddy." Everyone else's expression seemed to relax, it made sense. Taehyung once had a pair of silk underwear Jungkook had gotten as a joke but they had to pry them off of little Tae just to wash them because he loved the feeling of the material so much... Maybe the lace was the same thing. As for the hoodie, Taehyung always wore oversized things because it helped him feel smaller. Usually he'd wear onesies or footie pajamas but it must be that Tae was too little to deal with the zippers and buttons of those outfits so it made sense that he was in little space-

"I'm not little, right now... I'm not... I'm not going to be little for a while because I... I have things to do and being little sort of messes that up so..."

No one spoke as Taehyung's voice trailed off and he decided to sit between Seokjin and Jimin, away from Yoongi. He started eating and no one said a word, there definelty was something wrong with Taehyung.

This type of stuff continued. Taehyung would wear some strange, generally 'sexy' outfit casually around the house as well as he would bend down at random times in the attempt to show off his ass or stretch to lift his shirt and show off his tanned tummy to the others and that was when it hit them.

Taehyung wanted sex. Taehyung wanted to have sex and that's why he continued to dress and act provocatively in front of everyone. And it didn't stop.

It continued so much as into the next month... next two months... So far into their comeback... their first comeback since adding Taehyung as their newest member.

No one focused on anything but Taehyung's attempts to get one of them, or all of them, in bed... they hadn't focused on Taehyung missing meals. Or him uncomfortably talking to fans at fansigns. Or the increase in rude comments towards Taehyung as the comeback was in full swing.

"How is V in bed?"

"W-What?"

The fan got closer to Namjoon causing Jimin and Hoseok on either side of him listen in as well.

"I asked, how is V in bed? Because there's like this huge thing going around that V is your guys' like... escort... sex toy or whatever and fans have noticed the way he looks at you guys like he's missing some well needed dick."

"I... We don't have sex with V. He's our bandmate, not our... Sex thing or whatever you guys think... As the leader I think having someone who's soul purpose is to have sex with us would be extremely distracting. Which is why Taehyung is only our band member, nothing else," Namjoon finished his little speech with an uncomfortable smile, talking about sex was one thing but assuming and asking if Taehyung's only purpose in the group is to take dick... That's a totally different kind of inappropriate.

Little did anyone know the way one question would be blown out of proportion.

When they returned home, Taehyung went straight to his room to probably change into something provocative as he usually did as the others lounged around. Yoongi had dozed off with his head on Jungkook's shoulder, Namjoon had started reading a book, Hoseok and Seokjin were having some conversation over the phone via bad selfies and memes and Jimin was trying to beat Jungkook's high score on some game the maknae had been playing before he fell asleep.