JungHope

Genre: fluff

Little Jungkook

Little Jimin

"Baby, I'm home!" Hoseok beamed as he unlocked and opened the door to his shared apartment with his boyfriend, Jungkook. He left for work and left with a list of rules and small little chores to be done around the apartment. Things like picking up candy wrappers he had left on the floor and putting his toys that was wasn't playing with up.

The first thing he noticed was that he got no response from the younger boy. The second thing he noticed was that the house was completely spotless. Kitchen floor had been swept and mopped, living room had been dusted and vacuumed, everything was in its place. There was no way his boyfriend did all of this while in little space like he had left him.

"Jungkook?" Hoseok asked as he got closer to the younger's little space playroom before he heard the vacuum going off in their shared bedroom.

"I'm in here, hyung!" he heard Jungkook call once the vacuum was turned off.

The elder's first response was to ask why he wasn't in little space but all he did was gawk at how much cleaning Jungkook had gotten done in the time he had been at work.

"Jimin called while he was big and wanted to come over when you got home and I had a bit of a meltdown over this place being a mess because of little me so I got big and have been cleaning since.

"When did Jimin call?"

"About 9am."

"Jungkook! You've been cleaning for almost 7 hours?!" Hoseok was so loud that the younger flinched back slightly before apologizing. "No no no... baby, don't apologize for being a good boy I just... I just don't want you to over work yourself and-"

Jungkook's cell phone interrupted the conversation, "Jimin... yes... Hoseok is home... Yes, I'm big right now- What's wrong?" Hoseok's attention was brought to the younger as he only heard one side of the conversation.

Once the conversation was over, Hoseok went to ask Jungkook what was wrong but the elder was cut off, "Jimin said Yoongi is gone away on a trip and didn't know Jimin would regress at all while he was gone. So Jimin is now little, stuck at home, with no daddy and needs us to come pick him up so he can stay here," Jungkook explained, slipping his shoes on before Hoseok stopped him and planted a kiss on his forehead and smiled.

"Baby boy, I need you to stay here and get some things ready so you and Jiminie can play when we get back..." Hoseok used his daddy voice and it made Jungkook's knees go weak before he pouted.

"But daddy... Jiminie needs Kookie to help..." the little complained as Hoseok sighed, seeing as his plan to have Jungkook regress worked and he placed the pacifier, he normally had in his pocket in case of public situations, between Jungkook's lips for him to suck on rhythmically.

"Color Jiminie a pretty picture so he can be happy when he gets back," Hoseok said as he grabbed his coat, "I'll be back in less than ten minutes, that should give you enough time to color a pretty picture, right? I'll even let you use the new pack of glitter gel pens I bought last week."

Jungkook's eyes lit up as he nodded and smiled, the pacifier dropping out of his mouth.

"Okay, baby, I love you and I'll be right back."

---

"Alright, Jiminie, we're here," Hoseok said as they pulled up into the driveway.

"Uncle Hobi, is Kookie home?" the little asked, sucking on his thumb as he held on tightly to a stuffed toy dog and a blue blanket.

"Yes he is, Minnie, and I'm pretty sure he has a pretty picture for you when we get inside," Hoseok said getting out of the car and picking Jimin out of the back seat and carrying him inside. Setting him down on the couch close to the door, Hoseok spotted Jungkook sprawled out on his stomach, coloring a giant tree on a piece of white printer paper, next to it was a coloring paper of a cartoon puppy in a pool tube and cat with a beach ball. A sippy cup that Hoseok had made earlier in the day that Jungkook must have put in the fridge while he was cleaning was sat next to the art supplies while a couple stuffed toys we sitting right side up as if they were watching Jungkook draw.

"Daddy!" was the response he got when Jungkook caught sight of him, "Jiminie!" was the second thing he said. The youngest quickly picked up the coloring page and handed it to Jimin. On the back of the colorful page was a few words in English.

"Uncle Hobi, what say?" Jimin said, his words muffled by his thumb in his mouth while he pointed at the back of the page. Jungkook quickly sat next to the elder and smiled.

"Joonie showed me when he was big the other day! It says 'From: Kookie To: Minnie!" Hoseok stood in shock, proud of his boyfriend as the younger could tell and smiled at Hoseok.

"You two color in here and I'll call Yoongi-"

"Wait, daddy! I drewed this for you! It's a tree cause you say tree means hope!" Jungkook said happily as Hoseok smiled.

"Thank you, baby, now I need to call Jiminie's daddy to tell him somethings okay?" Jungkook was cut off by Jimin who poked Hoseok in the side.

"I wanna talk to daddy..."

"You will, Minnie, but I need to talk to him first, alright?" Jimin nodded his head and joined Jungkook on the floor with a pack of crayons and glitter gel pens.

---

"Yoongi?" Hoseok asked as he heard the elder yawn and sigh.

"What's up?"

"I'm taking care of Jimin right now-"

"You're what?!"

Hoseok sigh before speaking, "Jimin, your boyfriend / little, Jimin, who you must have forgotten was little and left without giving him any rules or calling him at all to let him know you're okay. Jimin slipped into little space and I, being the only caregiver apart from Jin who already has his hands full with Namjoon and Taehyung, am taking care of him until you come home."

Hoseok could hear Yoongi as he sniffed and his voice was shaky, "Oh my god I... I wasn't think and... Is he okay?"

"He's fine, he's coloring on the floor with Jungkook right now but he was bawling his eyes out when I came over to pick him up."

"Can I please talk to him?" Yoongi sounded as if he were on the brink of tears.

Hoseok made his way into the living room and when Jimin saw him, he stopped coloring his picture of a cartoon horse in sunglasses. Hoseok handed the phone to Jimin and he squealed happily.

"Daddy! ... It's otay, daddy, Minnie fine... Daddy? ... Don't cry daddy, Minnie is safe with Uncle Hobi!" the conversation lasted a few more minutes until Jimin giggled and said his goodbyes. "I looooove you, daddy!" the little said happily as he kissed the speaker of the phone happily, handing it back to Hoseok and continuing his picture.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't think, Hoseok... My trip lasts another two days, can you handle Minnie that long?" Hoseok smiled as he looked over and said yes to Yoongi, saying his goodbyes and hanging up.

"What are you coloring, Minnie?" Hoseok asked once he set the phone down.

"Uncle Hobi!" Jimin said happily, giggling and causing Jungkook to also burst out in laughter.