NamSeok

Genre: fluff

Little Namjoon
Little Jungkook

I feel so bad since I haven't posted in so long so I'm real sorry. School started up and I get my ideas for stories when I'm little and I haven't had the time to be little really because anytime I'm little at night and wake up in the morning and have to be big I'm really cranky.

So I have stories in the works that I'll hopefully put out soon.

Oh oh! By the way I decided to name my stuffie Charles because I like the name but I usually call him Charlie. He's Charlie the CrocoDino!

---

"But, Daddy! I wan' stuffie!" Namjoon whined as he shoved a Ryan plushie into Hoseok's face as the elder was looking around at the soap section and picking some nice smelling adult soaps as some sweet fruity smelling kids soaps. No one else was anywhere less than ten feet from them so Namjoon could call him Daddy or gush about some cartoon on the front of a soap bottle and no one would really say much but Namjoon's voice carried when he whined.

The store was nearly empty as well, only other people being the five other members and an elderly couple Hoseok had seen down one of the medicine aisles. Of course the people taking the evening shift were there as well but Hoseok expected that if someone wanted to keep their job, they'd be respectful to customers.

"Joonie, this is a quick in and out grocery trip, okay? Please put that up," Hoseok said as he put a bright blue bottle of bathtub bubbles in the cart with the other soaps and deodorants that were in the front part of his cart where I normal sized toddler would sit. If Namjoon were smaller Hoseok would definelty have already picked him up and put him in the seat and buckled him in.

"No, Daddy! I wan' Rwyan!" Namjoon whined as he stomped his foot and tossed the stuffie into the shopping cart. He proudly stood next to the cart before picking up a tube of toothpaste with a cartoon character on it. "Here, Daddy!"

Hoseok sighed, "You're not getting that or the toy, Namjoon," he said in a stern voice as the little pouted. "I'm getting this toothpaste because it's the same thing and costs half the price of that one."

"But, Daddy! Dis one has kitty on it! I wan' kitty!" Namjoon said as he put the cartoon cat toothpaste and a corresponding electric tooth brush in the cart. Hoseok strolled around the side of the cart and put both the toothpaste and the toothbrush back up on the shelf and put the Ryan stuffie on a random shelf. "Dats not where it goes!"

Hoseok sighed in agrivation, wanting this to be a short trip and handed the stuffie to Namjoon, "Where does it go then?"

"Cart!"

"No, Namjoon, don't make me put you in the cart. This is a trip for groceries and you can't convince me to get you that toy. No whining or crying is going to get me to budge, okay, Namjoon?" Hoseok said as Namjoon pouted before scrunching his eyebrows together.

"No."

And with that Hoseok pulled the Ryan stuffie away from Namjoon and place it on the shelf, picking him up with slight difficulty as he wiggled and whined. He placed Namjoon in the big part of the shopping cart and picked the Ryan up before rolling the cart along.

He ignored as Namjoon pouted and complained and he made his way to the toys section and put the toy up where Namjoon had gotten it from.

"Daddy! No!" Namjoon yelled as Hoseok sighed and kept pushing the cart along. He picked up the rest of the soaps and new toothbrushes for everyone.