MinJoon/YoonSeokJin pt. 2

Genre: fluff

Little Jimin
Little Yoongi
Switch Jungkook (little)
Switch Taehyung (big)

Warning: Jimin touches again on his past relationship a bit more
---

The lights began to shut off one by one as the seven boys left the room there fan meet had been kept in. Jimin was cuddled in Namjoon's chest, hugging Chimmy and Yoongi was clinging tight to Seokjin's back, piggy back style.

"Mm tired, wanna go home..." Jimin said groggily as Namjoon's face fell and so did the rest of the band's faces.

"Alright, baby, tell me your address and Daddy will take you home-"

"Nooooo... Minnie wanna go home with Daddy... Big Minnie can sing and dance! Can sing and dance in Daddy's group!" Jimin said as he pouted and looked around at the others who were looking at Namjoon. Namjoon sighed and looked to the van that was ready to take them back to their dorms.

"You don't have to be in the group to be our little baby but alright, just... tell us if you ever want to actually go home. We'll pay your rent while you stay with us, alright?"

"What's ren?" Jimin asked, chewing on his thumb.

"Uh... Big kid stuff, baby, don't worry about it," Namjoon said with a smile. And with that warm smile, Jimin fell asleep in Namjoon's arms.

---

"Morning time, Jiminie, the others made sure to make you a sippy with strawberry milk and pancakes!" Jimin heard a low pitched, quiet voice wake him from his sleep. It wasn't Namjoon. Jimin knew Namjoon's voice. He pretty much knew all of there voices since they sounded only slightly different from in person. He heard all of their voice accept for...

"Yoongi?" Jimin asked, his voice notably lower in pitch than it had been the night before at the fan meet. He rolled around and noticed he was on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed, covered in soft blankets and stuffed toys. Chimmy being wrapping in his arms.

"Oh... Uh... hi..." Yoongi said awkwardly, obviously not expecting Jimin to be big when he woke him. Yoongi picked at his nails before awkwardly helping Jimin out of bed.

"Uh... Da- Seokjin set out and outfit for you out of my clothes. Little me was willing to let Seokjin set you out my favorite Kumamon outfit..." a bit of childish jealousy flashed on Yoongi's face before he continued to speak, "But it's... it's a little outfit so I don't know how comfortable you feel wearing little stuff out of little space because I know I don't... feel comfortable I mean..." Yoongi said as he fidgeted with the him of his graphic tee and shuffling his legs together in his skinny jeans. The elder looked genuinely uncofortable.

"Yeah um... I'm not little all of the time it's just... you guys just make me slip sometimes... I'm sorry..." Jimin said as he noticed Yoongi seemed dazed.

"I make you slip?" Yoongi asked, chewing on his thumb subconsciously. Jimin held his paci in his hand before thinking a moment.

"Not like the others do... they posess caring natures that make me feel little and with you... seeing other people little makes me little usually..." Jimin said before bringing his pacifier out to hand to Yoongi.

Yoongi froze for a moment before looking to the closed door of the bedroom, then to the little outfit and then to the pacifier held in Jimin's hand.

"How about you take this outfit huh, Yoonie?" The nickname caught Yoongi's attention, "You take these clothes and change in the bathroom and once your done, you can go get one of your daddies to get me an outfit."

Almost immeaditly, Yoongi giggled taking the pacifier, placing it in his mouth before grabbing the clothes and racing out of the room yelling about how "Jiminie was the best".