YoonSeok pt. 1

Genre: fluff and only a little (ha) bit if angst

Little Yoongi
Little Taehyung

This is a continuation type deal from the TaeJin parts so yay.

This was also meant to be a lot more angsty but I got to caught up in talking about pacifiers so... it has more angst in the second part though.

---

Yoongi sat with Hoseok as the younger male played with his hair, they sat in the lounge watching some cooking show as Jungkook and Jimin were working in the kitchen. Namjoon had been working on something and Taehyung and Jin were both in a seperate room talking go Armys about Taehyung being little.

They got such a positive response... It was crazy how many people were sweet but of course there were others who are less sweet but that wasn't what they all wanted to focus on.

"Yoongi? Will you ever come out as little?" Hoseok asked for the third or fourth time since Taehyung had shown up in Namjoon's live nearly a month ago. Yoongi only scoffed, ignoring the question and letting Hoseok play with his hair as he focused on the cooking show contender who had just burnt his caramel and now had to restart with only 15 minutes left.

It had been a question brought up regularly when in little space and while out of it and the answers always differed.

Little Yoongi wanted friends. He loved having playdates but playdates with Taehyung got tiring. Taehyung tended to use much bigger words than Yoongi could understand and played games with counting and spelling when all Yoongi really wanted to do was play House with stuffies and dolls or color a picture of a butterfly or a racecar.

"Yoongi, I'm being serious," Hoseok said as he stopped messing with Yoongi's hair and paused the show. Yoongi immeaditly turned around to face Hoseok.

"And I'm being serious when I say, no... Now unpause the show so we can figure out who's out in the first round... Probably that Jeff guy since he wasn't able to plate his food in time-" Hoseok still didn't press a button to unpause it as they saw Jin walk in, looking tired and hungry.

"Just finished my live with Tae, most of them were really nice... Some we're inappropriate or just rude but I didnt pay much attention to those... Oh and I just ignored the questions that were about you, Yoongi, so don't worry!" Jin said as he plopped onto a chair next to the couch Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting on. He looked at the screen and sighed, "Isn't this that one where the guy who was supposed to be out like... first ends up winning or something?"

Yoongi's face fell as he groaned, "We haven't seen it yet, Jin hyung..." Jin quickly apologized saying he honestly hadn't meant to spoil the episode, which he hadn't, but it still got on Yoongi's nerves.

"I was just talking to Yoongi about when he was going to come out and talk to Army about him being little... He still says no. what questions were you getting about him anyways?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi was sat away from him now with his arms crossed.

"Oh well I mean... I mentioned him but I didn't say his name... They asked if you, Tae and I were dating and I said no because your the Daddy for another little boy and Taehyung nearly outed Yoongi but I avoided it..." Jin said as he saw Yoongi sulking on the end of the couch.

"Well did they take it well?" Hoseok asked, not noticing how Yoongi was curled up on the end of the couch with a glare on his face. "Like when you mentioned there was another little in the group... Did they take it well?"

Jin sighed and smiled, "I didn't specifically say the little was in our group but I guess it was sort of a thing not needed to be said... They took it well though, more of a curious thing about wanting to know who it was but no one said anything that bad."