JiKook

Little Jungkook

Genre: super short fluff

Okay so life has happened. I've been gone forever and long story short I now have a caregiver.

Him and I are not in a romantic relationship and neither of us ever intend on that but he is my daddy and I love him so if any of the stories that I post over the next few days seem repetitive then I apologize. Most of them are inspired by things that have happened between us except most of the stories will have the two characters being in a relationship because that's what many people are more familiar with.

Okay this story is super short but just a check up to say I'm not dead and I'll be posting (hopefully) a heck of a lot of stories in the next few days.

---

"I love you, baby bunny."

As soon as those words left his daddy's mouth over the phone, Jungkook was lost in a trance of what he knew and loved as his little space. His anxieties lowered from their previous state of overwhelming panic to a quiet roar of a slightly elevated heart beat. He covered his face with his hands and mumbled out a quiet "I love you too, Daddy," before giggling and smiling happily.

As Jungkook had spoken, Jimin let a smile slip onto his lips, his voice clearly happier as Jungkook's quickened breaths slowed to a calm pace.

As it neared 11:30, Jungkook paid no attention to the time on his phone as he adjusted the headphones on his head but Jimin on the other hand cleared his throat with a small noise and got Jungkook's attention with a calm and quiet, "Baby?"

Jungkook only hummed a response, lost in his nice fuzzy happy headspace as he heard his Daddy sigh, "It's about your bedtime, bunny, you need your rest for a big fun day tomorrow-"

"But nothing is going on tomorrow... Nothing is happening tomorrow so I should be able to stay up..." Jungkook tried to convince as Jimin let out a small laugh.

"I can't let you stay up any later... you fell asleep on the call two nights ago and nearly fell asleep last night on the call... You need your rest," Jimin insisted as Jungkook huffed before pouting.

"Bedtime is no fun..." he said as Jimin sighed and it was clear a small smile was on his lips.

"I know, baby, but you need your rest as a growing little boy, okay? I'm going to go to bed after the call as well if that helps anything..."

Jungkook moaned and groaned as Jimin tried to convince him to go to bed, “Please, baby? I'll give you an extra hug tomorrow morning…” Jimin spoke and Jungkook huffed, thinking for a second as he picked up his phone and saw the time tick to 11:31

“Fine…” Jungkook said reluctantly as he heard Jimin sigh in relief and smile.

“Thank you, baby boy…” Jimin said causing Jungkook to smile a bunny toothed grin as he cuddled up with his stuffies and plopped a pacifier in between his lips. “Goodnight, baby.”

Mumbled by his pacifier, Jungkook spoke out a “Goodnight, Daddy, love you.” as he drifted off into a tired state of mind and his eyes closed.

“I love you too, baby bunny… Sleep well…”

And with that, Jimin hung up the phone.