VMin

Genre: fluff

Little Taehyung

Uh about the whole uploading a lot... I clearly did not. Oops

It was for a few different reasons some including getting in "trouble" with my daddy for resorting back to an old (really bad) habit after going a long time without doing it. Others being getting in trouble with my parents for dumb stuff.

I mean of course my parents took my phone and all my daddy did was change my bedtime to earlier than usual for a few nights.

But apart from that I just have a lot of story ideas that are in my head but everytime I try to put them down on paper it just doesn't work out. Either the ship I chose doesn't fit with the characters or some of the storyline makes literally no sense but I'll try and get all of the angsty stuff done because there is a hefty amount of angst just collecting dust in my brain.

Enjoy this calm before the storm because I just think this little vmin thing is adorable.

---

Taehyung sighed in satisfaction at the feeling of warmth under him as he curled into the chest of his Daddy, the two of them sharing a couch.

Taehyung smiled and cuddled closer as Jimin played with his hair in a sort of dazed off trance of repetitive movements. Not a word was said as they both laid in silent satisfaction of the others presence.

"Hey, guess what," Taehyung said in an excited tone of voice and Jimin chuckled a bit and asked him "what". "My Daddy is the bestest!" Taehyung's voice sounded that of a whimsical child, filled with a wonder and appreciation that was uncommon for many people.

Taehyung could tell Jimin was caught a bit off guard by the stalling of his fingers running through his hair and the steady beat of his heart no longer being as steady.

"Oh really?" The elder asked, "How is this guy so great anyways?" In a normal conversation, what he had said would typically be a sarcastic tone of "oh so what?" But as Jimin continued to play with Taehyung's soft hair, the only tone in his voice was loving care.

"He's just the bestest... he's nice and gives me hugs and... and he doesnt think I'm weird like most people do... He says hi to my stuffies all the time and takes care of me when I'm sad or when I'm worried or panicking about something. He's just the bestest..." Taehyung said, dazed off and thinking about all of the ways Jimin was the best caregiver he could have ever asked for.

"Oh well.. Maybe it's just because you mean a lot to him... Maybe it's just that you mean the world to him..." Jimin said as he continued twirling Taehyung's strands of hair between his fingers. "But I'm glad you have a great Daddy... hopefully he's good guy too."

With an enthusiastic nod, Taehyung responded with an "uh-huh!" Before curling more into Jimin's hold and tapping the elder's chest next to where his head was currently resting.

"Hey guess what... I got a secret..." Taehyung said in a loud "hushed whisper" as Jimin smiled lovingly. Taehyung lifted his head up to be semi-close to Jimin's ear to tell his "secret".

"What's the secret?"

"I was talking about you!" Taehyung said in an excited whisper-voice, happy to let his Daddy know how much he means to him.

With a smile, Jimin looked down at Taehyung with warm eyes, "I love you so much, Tae... You mean the world to me."

"You mean the world to me too!" Taehyung said, awkward pauses in between words as some of them sounded slurred together a bit.

"Alright let's take a nap, okay? We can talk after we wake up..." Jimin said as he ruffled Taehyung's hair and continued to play with it.

No audible response was given as Taehyung nodded and rested his head on his chest once again. After a few moments Jimin began to close his tired eyes and could have sworn he felt drool seep through his shirt but he didn't really mind.

Just as he had said before, Taehyung meant the world to him... A little drool never hurt anybody.