VMin

Genre: fluff

Little Jimin
Little Jungkook
Little Jin
Little Hoseok

---

Taehyung smiled as he handed Jimin a new little monkey stuffie with a little white bow around its neck. The toy was so soft and plush that Taehyung couldn't resist not buying it for his baby boy.

"Here you go, Jiminie, I got it on my way back from the grocery store..." Taehyung said as he say down a few plastic bags filled with groceries on the dining room table.

"Daddy I love her! I wanna... I wanna name her... Bippy! Bippy da monkey!" Jimin skipped excitedly to his bedroom as Taehyung stayed in the kitchen to put everything up.

Once in his beeroom, Jimin pulled out all of his stuffies. They were from this company called BT21 that made Jimin's favorite character, Chimmy, and his Daddy's favorite character, Tata. His best friend Kookie liked the Cooky character and his Daddy like the Shooky character. From there he knew that when his Daddy's older brother came to visit, his favorite was RJ, and his boyfriends' favorites were Mang and Koya.

Jimin was lucky to have a wonderful family consisting of his Daddy and him and his Daddy's friends and family.

From where Jimin sat on his bed, he was surrounded by all of his stuffies with Bippy in his arms. "Okay, guys, I didn't want to add someone knew to our family so soon... But dis is Bippy and she's going to be part of you guys now," Jimin spoke as he played with the soft fur of Bippy and made sure that he made eye contact with all of his other stuffies.

Jimin picked up Cooky and put him in front of Bippy, "Okay, Cooky, dis is Bippy, she's a cool monkey dat Daddy got me... Bippy, dis is Cooky, he's a pink bunny dat Kookie got me for my birfday!" He made the two stuffed toys wave at eachother as he looked over at the others, "Cooky's best friend is Shooky who is dis little cookie over here. Uncle Yoongi gave me Shooky... I wike to pretend dat Cooky is Shooky's Daddy sometimes when I play since Uncle Yoonie is Kookie's Daddy in real life!"

"So dis is Shooky, and Shooky, dis is Bippy." Jimin placed both Shooky and Cooky over against his as with Shooky fitting in Cooky's lap. Jimin moved over three other stuffies and smiled as he picked one up.

"Dis is Koya! He's a sleepy koala dat Uncle Joonie got me... He's da Daddy of my Daddy's brother and his boyfriend! I love when Jinnie and Hobi come over cause I can pway and Daddy let's me use stickers!" Jimin got off track, sitting for a second as he thought of what he had been doing before he lost his train of thought on stickers. He glanced around the room before looking at all of his stuffies sat in a line and he remember with a gasp.

"Okay! So Koya, dis is Bippy... Koya had two best friends who are RJ and Mang," Jimin said as he made Koya wave to Bippy and sat him away from the others, "RJ is Jinnie's favorite and Mang is Hobi's favorite..." he looked at the two toys in front of him and giggled. "Dis is RJ, he is an alpaca cause dats Jinnie's bestest animal! Mang is has a horse mask but we dun know if she's actually a horse... She loves dancing like Hobi does too!"

Jimin made the stuffies wave to eachother again as he sat Mang and RJ on opposite sides of Koya.

"Okay, Bippy, my bestest stuffie is Chimmy cause it kinda sounds like my name! Dats why I like dem so much, Cooky is like Kookie, Chimmy is like me and Tata is like Daddy's nickname!" Jimin moved the yellow puppy and the alien up for Bippy to see, "Okay, dis is Chimmy, he's a puppy and I love puppies! Dis one is Tata, they're an alien for BTPlanet... Tata's bestest fwiend in real life is Van cause dey from da same planet but I don't have Van yet so so made Chimmy Tata's bestest fwiend cause Daddy is my bestest fwiend of anyone!" Jimin energetically tossed Bippy up, catching her in his arms before letting the three stuffed toys wave to eachother.

Jimin placed Chimmy and Tata together before putting Bippy next to them, quietly talking about how he didn't want Bippy to be lonely. Jimin got off of the bed and was about to pull out his coloring books when Taehyung called him down.

"Jiminie! Kookie, Hobi and Jinnie are here for a play date!"

Jimin's eyes widened as he looked over at his stuffies, giving them all pecks on the forehead before grabbing Bippy and running off to the lounge where everyone was.

---

Okay so... I hit 10k reads this morning and I am so very thankful that you guys read the things I write and that you enjoy them.

I never intended on this getting many reads. They were just little space stories I thought of or stories based on things that have happened to me.

My plan for this story was to write a one shot for every ship. So every couple ship for BTS has a oneshot in this story now unless I miss counted and screwed up.

I hope you guys can continue to enjoy my oneshots as well as any other stories I might post.

Thank you guys so much again for 10k reads!